Finisher/La Mort card suggestions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Godtr0n Active Player

My biggest gripe with la mort card is the amount of bosses that do a set piece so to speak and become invulnerable during an encounter when rendering the impending doom proc entirely useless or result in your 70 per tray use stacks to wipe if you dont refresh them while killing something else.

I can not understand why they messed with above 35% damage and have a damage proc at 35% essentially reducing the amount of time you actually get to use the finisher below 35% health as originally intended.

The logical thing to do to me would have been to be have the impending doom explode at 40% or have the artifact raise your finisher to start at 40% or maybe even 45% rather than buff it above 35% and also have it proc a big hit when your finisher is actually about to become a finisher anyway.

Even make impending doom proc an aoe or something so it might have a chance to hit something else that might actually make it more worthwhile to use.

Even give it some defense penetration or something.

I might be being silly but I feel it needs something more personally when compared to just making another cookie cutter build. This artifact has some flavour for sure but it tastes like it needs some gravy over the top of it.