Final Plea for Better Crafting

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Kestral Committed Player

Even though they are putting feats for crafting x amount of mods in each episode?
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup, Im at 319sp so why bother with wasting players time if the pay out isnt worth it? Why because it has a feat tied to it? Nope still worthless for all the materials you need to gather imo.
    • Like x 1
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Some days i wish they would just hit the reset button on this game and revert it to its state pre WM. IE 2012 2013. I would take that version over this one in a heartbeat. But im just being nostalgic. The crafting use to be fun. Now its flat out not. They've turned modding into a grind itself. Shame.
    • Like x 1
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I hate the game in its current state tbh, is why I always try to offer ideas on how to better it.
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I've been complaining about the r&d modding since t5 days. When gear is changing every day to every week, r&d became useless. No way would could keep up with crafting mods with each gear. Even with recovery kits. So one day one on of my toons once we started getting all these exobytes from time capsules, I decide I will use the best mods. I've been saving up simple and complex since t5 days and I didn't have simple and complex for the whole set.

I just wish they would just scrap the r&d and modding gear.