Female Character Textures - The Black Spots (The Thread You Knew Had To Happen Sometime)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anima, May 1, 2015.

1. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The spots are a probably a preventative measure implemented to prevent a modder from making a nude mod for DCUO. From the small amount of research I have done, almost every PC MMO has one from WoW, Tera, Guild Wars, Rift and even Aion.

However I am not opposed to there removal for aesthetic reasons.
    • Like x 1
  2. Itazuki New Player

The only reason I picked a female character was to see some goodies. I'm thoroughly disappointed at the lack of said goodies.

Now I have to use my imagination, and my imagination sucks.

#freetheskin
    • Like x 3
  3. Jak-Man Committed Player

I agree wholeheartedly, 225%.

Starfire, Impassioned Catwoman, all the Star Sapphires, LYSSA DRAK ESPECIALLY. I don't see any pasties on them. Why can't our female toons receive the same treatment? I for one embrace my perverted nature so I get hecka irritated at the sight of big black spots on my female toons (I guess it would also be obvious that I despise censorship, to a degree)

Devs, please, REMOVE THEM.
    • Like x 1
  4. Anima Committed Player

5. Anima Committed Player

6. cinnamon demon New Player

Not sure if you're still having an issue with this, lol, but I think the Necromancer and Ancient Divine Sorceress chest look good with the cloak of Hades. I do agree that they really need to work on some styles in relation to the body it's being worn on. I have Sprite (female) build and some things just look ridiculous on my toon. It'd be funny if it didn't look so awful.
  7. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Bump the pasties are ridiculous it is not like they are showing nips (which shouldn't be an issue either.)
    • Like x 1
  8. Supergirly Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG]

It does not make sense. The Rapture style does not have it, but the Necromancer does. See?
  9. Jak-Man Committed Player

Rapture style is actually covering the those spots though, the shape of the tunic overlaps the spots, whereas the Necromancer just goes straight down.
    • Like x 1