Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Pre April bump
    • Like x 1
  2. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Starro is coming. Felons assemble
    • Like x 2
  3. ElRageKid New Player

Used to play the game years ago, just started over a few days ago with a couple of friends. Looking to join, i have Legendary accessand i can basically play everyday so im committed for the cause. If i can get an invite that would be great
    ElRageKid is the name if my toon.
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Are you able to get on today before 3:30 EST? If so I can get you an invite
  5. ElRageKid New Player

i am actually on right now
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ok, I'll be on in a little bit to send invite
  7. ElRageKid New Player

Ok thank you
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Welcome Rage! Look forward to running with you.
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

The starro event drops next week. If you're looking for a league to grind out all the new stuff with hit us up here or add one of the officers in game for an invite.
    • Like x 1
  10. IamINC Dedicated Player

Hey felons , hope you're all well and I'll be back to cause mayhem with you all soon!!
    • Like x 2
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Look forward to it bud!
  12. KingKoopa88 Active Player

Sunday bump!
    Come join us hunt down Starro and his family for the ultimate seafood dinner!
    • Like x 1
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

Mmmmmmm seafood *Homer drool*
    • Like x 3
  14. KingKoopa88 Active Player

All you can eat seafood will be here tomorrow! Who's bringing the tartar sauce and Old Bay?
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

I got the crab boil and Tony's.
    • Like x 1
  16. IamINC Dedicated Player

Bumping for the felons!
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Was good seeing the band back together last night. Unfortunately it's back to work for me today.
  18. KingKoopa88 Active Player

I'm bumping our thread again? Bunch of slackers *coughDeathLampcough*
    • Like x 1
  19. The Anxient Loyal Player

Still looking for new members. No Cr or sp requirements. Just be active and fun. Hit me or one of the officers up here or in game for an invite
  20. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

[IMG]

In the world, the real world, not the fake one where we all play dress up with pixels and pretend that everything is totally fine so long as we punch things with all our might and then play more dress up, there exists a thing called friendship. Friendship, much like digital dress up and sprite punching is usually totally fake. Someone will be your best friend until they borrow your 3 Doors Down CD and never return it and then they are dead to you. If something can be won and lost by the ownership of an outdated form of musical conveyance how strong can it really be?

When a woman gives birth to her baby a bond is formed, one so symbiotic in nature that not even death can break it. Friendship is not this bond. If a mother abandoned her child because they disagreed on who was a better match for Buffy, Spike or Angel, that would scream to anyone capable of rational thought that this woman lived in Florida and was probably on that Heisenberg tip. For the record, the answer is neither, Buffy needs no man in her life just like any other woman. #feminism

If you sat down and thought about all the people in your entire life that, at one point or another, were your "best" friend, how many people would that be? Are you still best friends today? Do you even still talk? Did it take you longer than a minute to remember their name? I'm a terrible person, so I'm not going to partake in this Jigsaw-esque game, suffice to say that I have no friends for one reason or another, 3 Doors Down resulting in more breaking of those bonds than should be allowed for one person.

I misspoke a second ago, I claimed to not have any friends because I'm a terrible person, but to the contrary, I have some pretty awesome friends for the exact reason that we share the label of being terrible people. Remember at the end of Seinfeld when they all ended up in jail because they chose to rip on a fat guy as he was getting robbed and the whole episode was just a clip show that showcased what garbage human beings they were but at the very end they're four friends in jail yukking it up about literally nothing because friends? Felonious is that.

DC Universe is the jail cell we're all in for one reason or another. Maybe we love comics or video games in general, maybe we love MMO's or maybe we just enjoy flying/running around the Hall of Doom while we talk with people of similar interests about literally nothing of consequence yet four hours went by and you accomplished nothing but you laughed a lot and feel like you're part of something pretty great. Something great doesn't even have to include anything "great", something great could be sharing a unified hatred of another league who's motto should warn people of certain orientations that they should only join if they like camp. #topical #thewhitestcell #FCESHRITGDE

[IMG]

The people in this league are awesome and amazing and wonderful if you're a person that dwells in the "grey area" of the humor spectrum. If you're uptight and are easily offended then peddle your wares elsewhere, we literally only have room for one useless lump that contributes nothing useful to the league and I'm working to dethrone him as we speak.

If you're a person that can take a joke and possibly also keep up when the lovingly crafted jabs start flying then give us a shot! We're the funnest thing you can be a part of that doesn't end in eighteen years of dependency and collectively we have over 135 years of experience in the field of gaming, 20 if Cavemann stops playing. #memberreference #grampschaps #noideahowtohashtag

[IMG]
    • Like x 2