Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. The Anxient Loyal Player

I really never experimented with the auto attune gear at that level. Only thing I could say is open one of the cheapest pieces see what it attunes to. Then input that number for all gear into one of the Cr calculators online to get a rough estimate.
    • Like x 1
  2. IamINC Dedicated Player

No worries Anx , i'll crack open the belt and see what CR level it is!
  3. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

I had a number of belts and boots and really wasn't seeing as dramatic a jump as I'd have liked around that cr. I think the biggest was two points. If you need any pieces I believe I have a back and hands...possibly, I'll have to look. Also, I remember that cr being a bit of a choke point for me, it seems like it took a million and a half pieces to get me into the 150's.

*EDIT: I have a boots, belt, back, head, and hands box if you need em
  4. IamINC Dedicated Player

The head would be fantastic , I have every piece but including rings from anti monitor event!
  5. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

I'll mail that out to you now then!
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Bump to the top. Today is my Friday :)
  7. C4talyst Well-Known Player

well today is bump day for me. so have fun on your Friday.
  8. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

*waves* to forums members".......I finally made it to CR167 and the magical "END GAME" content. Looking forward to showing Darkseid he is a cheap Thanos copy. I need one of you kids help me make a Thanos forum signature. *shakes cane* at the kids on the forums.
    • Like x 2
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Hey Anxient, how many would you say play during the day? Say between 8am to 10pm?

I know the numbers vary as people do their stuff then break or do RL things ect. But still figured I'd ask lol
  10. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

I'm more of a day walker gamer. I play noonish in the CST time zone. I see usually 3-4 players on during day hours. It picks up after 5pm. That's what I have noticed.
    • Like x 1
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

ok just peeping out some leagues and seeing how active they are during my usual play times. Thanks for the quick reply.
    • Like x 1
  12. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

After 7pm. There is a lot of people on. It really is a good group of people.
    • Like x 1
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

Raid Night tonight, pvp tomorrow! Hit us up to get in on the fun.
  14. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

We here at Felonious Enterprises like to kid around quite a bit, but every once in a great while we like to rally behind a cause and use our power and influence for the betterment of our fellow man. As Executive Vice President of GIF Posting and Permanent General Manager of both Raw and Smackdown, it's my job to share our future endeavors with you, the unwashed masses.

The Science of Awesome and How It's Used to Combat Scrub Lords

Have you ever queued up for something and gotten into your instance only to find that if everyone else pooled their collective resources the party would still only have half a brain? Ever tried to use PuG groups to get a feat only to have someone disregard the request and burn the boss because that scoreboard ain't gonna chase itself? Play a support role? Don't you hate when you can't keep the healer powered as a troll because someone doesn't know how to manage their power? Maybe you're trying to heal but the tank keeps rage crashing and despite your best efforts you can't heal through stupid. We've all been in situations like this, and we all know they stink, and if you don't know these things then you're either one of the people causing the above mentioned problems OR you're the luckiest person in the world and we need you in our league to harvest your lucky organs have a new friend that happens to be lucky and who will get ice cream...yeah, that's the ticket.

Members of Felonious know they're not the best, we don't really try to be, because when you're as awesome as we are things just kind of turn out well. There's more to it than just amazing breeding stock though, there's actually legit science in it. Look!:

# of members of Felonious in a group - number of random players x amount of snark in voice channel = amazingly epic win

The exception to this formula comes when the random players are, to use the scientific classification, a raging dumpster fire of zoo animal hair, then the formula becomes:

# of members of Felonious in a group + number of unbelievably bad random players - F's given = winning with color commentary at the expense of others

We're very much in the business of helping everyone we can, but some people are only going to get the help they need from licensed medical professionals and or from a drifter with a shovel. Join Felonious now and you too can join in on the fun of ripping apart the abilities of XxMatBan420xX or the hopeless ineptitude of Operative Ivorymicroorganism
    • Like x 4
  15. IamINC Dedicated Player

Massive shout out to the Anxient , Mrs A , Deamos , Red and Death Lamp for the runs over the last couple of days! AF3 time baby!!
    • Like x 2
  16. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Don't sell yourself short man, we may have helped you with a few runs but you legit put in work, damn proud of ya! Can't wait to take you through Oly and GoM!
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Had a blast doing Pvp and working on our bounty posters tonight. Lots of feats, good times, and learned that versus chat can be a little Combustible.
    • Like x 3
  18. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. KingKoopa88 Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

Who is our Leagues Sorc healer expert? I need a load out for healer role.