Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Do you guys feat hunt or help members complete feats?
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Yes we are always down to help.
  3. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Yes, I must agree with "The Anxient". I was stuck on 82 for over a month now not sure what direction to go. Got pointed in the right direction and in 2 hrs jumped to 96 and can't wait to hit 100+. So thank you all for the help and quick response last night. I want to do it on my own but sometimes you need that nudge to move forward. thank you
    • Like x 2
  4. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Y'know, it really warms this shriveled little avocado pit I call a heart to see someone doing such amazing work in the field of recruitment thread gif posting. You're a credit to your people, Dethstryke! I do have just one teensy weensy complaint, and that's your shade throwing toward the Super Friends. Don't get me wrong, they're tools and you're on point with calling out their hokey B to the S, but, if you'll permit me, I'd like to provide you with another point of view. I call this, "Felonious is the real Super Friends", enjoy....or don't, it doesn't really matter since I'mma do it anyway.

[IMG]

there was boy named Death Lamp. Okay, you got me, that's not my legal name, it's actually Finis Illuminating Device, but that wouldn't fit on the character creator, so here we are. Anyway, I started playing this game with the goal of being the very best like no one ever was, but then I actually got into the game and found out that there were not only other people playing, but they'd been playing for way longer than four and a half minutes and were somehow WAY better than me! Can you believe the nerve of those jerks?!

I looked around on message boards and stuff, like nerds do, and I found a league that sounded great for me, before you get all "Oh my God, we know, it was Felonious and they're great, just shut up already!", this was before them, hence the fancy image above, so maybe put your Jump to Conclusions mat away and let me tell my origin story already...rude.

The league I ended up joining was pretty alright, they had a few key members that organized runs and helped people with what they needed to get geared up and into endgame, but something was missing, and I didn't realize it at the time because I was young and needed the money, but that secret ingredient was love.

Flash forward a few years, a dead PS3, a new PS4, and some wisdom that comes with age...or the side of a hot sauce packet, whichever, and you have a Death Lamp that's once again looking for a league. I headed to the message boards again, and couldn't really find anything that blew wind up my skirt. I found one league that sounded good on paper but they turned out to mostly be a bunch of feminine hygiene products that would rather self destruct because of they're stupidity reaching critical mass and creating a black hole of awful that turned everything they touched into a zoo dumpster fire full of barbershop hair, but they didn't respond to my witty and well crafted recruitment request, so you can see how terrible they are. :)

You know who did respond to a similar and somehow even more witty and well crafted recruitment request? Felonious.

This league is a lot of different things to a lot of different people. To some it's a way to get better at the game and see and do things that may take way longer to accomplish on one's own. Others see it as a place to unwind after a long day in the real world, a place where everybody knows your name and they yell it out joyously when they see you come in like some kind of overrated sitcom that sounds great on paper if you ignore everyone's raging alcoholism and slow trudge toward liver failure.

That's not what Felonious is to me though.

[IMG]

Wait. That's not....that's pretty true, but that's not actually the droid I was looking for, gimme a second.

[IMG]

Like Jesus said to the Romans, nailed it.

This league and the people in it are like the living embodiment of underwear fresh out of the drier, they warm the most important part of you and make you comfortable enough to sit on the couch for hours not caring that you're over thirty and still play video games so hard you forget to eat or pee.

[IMG]

To find a group of people so welcoming and fun and legit hilarious and that don't care how weird or socially ******** you are is something beyond great. I love this league, maybe not more than I love the sea, because that's obviously not going to happen, but Felonious is a place where I feel welcome, and even if it's not said or written on cards containing locks of hair or written on my bathroom mirror somehow while I was showering, I know they love me too...love is a strong word, I do know they tolerate me, and that's a feat in and of itself.

[IMG]

To Felonious! The superest bunch of friends you could ever hope to meet!
    • Like x 3
  5. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Well, Death Lamp just inspired me to create three dummy accounts so that I can like his post a few more times. After reading that, if you can't see why this is the best league going, there's a fair chance that you might be part of what's wrong with the world. And if you're on the hero side and just read that, it's ok to go ahead and make a Villain so you can join too. It's the natural thing to do.
    • Like x 2
  6. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

[IMG]

I know, everyone's probably thinking that Dethstryke and I are just putting on a show for the cameras and we don't actually think the other person is great, but if you believe that we would pretend to be awesome to each other just to sucker people into joining then you clearly haven't been paying attention.

Nobody in Felonious is going to tell you that you're great when you're not. We might be a family but we're the kind of family that'll tell you you're being a dingle when you're being a dingle. We're not jerks, we're just honest. See, I HONESTLY think that Dethstryke is dope, and he clearly HONESTLY thinks that I'm sufficiently adequate at what I'm doing BUT, if I were to say something stupid (it happened once), someone would say "Hey, Death Lamp, that was not a smart thing to say." <- cleaned up for forum consumption

The knife cuts both ways, ladies and gentlemen, if you're trying and being the best little felon you can be, we'll shower you with positive reinforcement! It's simple math, guys:

1y + t^2 = <3

For those of you that aren't matheletes, that's:

(1) you + trying & teamwork = greater than 3 words of encouragement

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Had a blast last night. Finished out um feats for everyone. Have loose ground rules in place for the felonious drinking game (coming to stores near you) and had a lot of laughs.
    • Like x 1
  8. IamINC Dedicated Player

Hey guys ,

I am currently on the EUPS side as a 188/220 tank but have started from scratch on the US server (because you can't transfer characters unfortunately) for a fresh challenge on the villain side , once I have leveled and geared up enough I'd love the chance to join up with you as you seem like my kind of league , that's of course if you'd allow an Englishman in :)

Also , I'd happily level any role you guys may be in need of as I've played all powers and roles since day 1.

Cheers,

Inc
    • Like x 1
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

No need to wait :). You can hit one of us up when you see us online or drop your character name here for an invite and we can help you get back to end game.
    • Like x 1
  10. IamINC Dedicated Player

Brilliant , I'm working the next few nights so as soon as I get on i'll get hold of you , and as I work nights I should be online a decent times your side of the pond ( another reason I've joined the US server )

Thanks a lot , looking forward to linking up with you all

Inc
    Character name - iamINCv2
    • Like x 1
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sounds good. Look forward to meeting up in a few days
    • Like x 1
  12. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Good Morning! Bump!
  13. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Hey all when are you running feats(SP) day I forgot what day it was I am usually on after 9 on weekdays? oh and Bump to you all.
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

We will be doing blackest day reg and elite on Fri for the ones that still need them or want to help
    • Like x 1
  15. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Just a reminder bump that we're running Blackest Day regular and elite this Friday, 1/13/17...Friday the 13th? Oh heck yeah! Anyway, if you're interested in joining us send The Anxient an in game mail to let him know how many people we're dealing with for groups. :)
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

When is a good time to catch you online?
  17. IamINC Dedicated Player

At the moment my isp in the Uk has had major issues , my nets been down a few days but I've added you to my friends list ready last time I logged on.

Am hoping to be able to use the net again in the next few days
    • Like x 1
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Np bud just didn't want to keep missing out.
  19. IamINC Dedicated Player

appreciated mate , all up and running so as soon as update downloads I'll be on regularly over the next few days
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sounds good!