Fellowship of Arcane Special Collections Room

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dogico, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Dogico Loyal Player

Does anybody know what this room looks like? I've ran this raid at least 30 times and still haven't got the room feat. I am unsure if this is the Special Collections Room (it looks like a special collections room, multiple drawers and items in storage) or if this feat is similar to other feats (Fit For A King+ in The Threat Below) that we can't get anymore.

2. Plowed In Loyal Player

It’s the room with the “twine” balls. Still available.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That's the room he's actually in on the video. So....if it's that room, I got some bad news for you OP....

I haven't run this one in a while...not sure which is the 'special collections' really. Could be the twine room...but I thought it was the one with the piles of books and stuff. Guess I'll have to take a 'raw' toon in there and find out by seeing which check I get when I get it.
  4. Dogico Loyal Player

Is there another room with twine balls? My group had to move the twine balls in the video.
    Lol I really hope this isn't another bugged feat.
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I was missing the special collections room for the longest time, but finally got it the other day. It's a tall narrow room with purple bats, a bowl in the middle, and bookcases lining the walls. There's actually a second room farther back as well. When I got the room, it was the last one, and the portal to the library was in the second room which was blocked off until we'd found the book.

Edit: when I was looking for info about it all I could find was that it had about 15% chance of appearing. I'm about half way done on the JLD renown (plus all the times I ran the normal version), so I wasn't very lucky getting that room to show up.
    • Like x 3
  6. Dogico Loyal Player

Okay appreciate it. I've ran it so many times I thought it may be buged. Thanks again.