Feb. Seasonal Race - green circles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Original Kal, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Original Kal Well-Known Player

Anyone else having issues seeing the circles you need to touch to advance?
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Nope but ive lagged as im about to go thru em and i end up missing it. Pretty lame.
  3. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Turn effects fade up.
  4. Gimpy Loyal Player

Use your zoom in/out feature and zoom out so you can see them in the distance better.

They could adjust the opaqueness of colors so they are easier to see by giving them a darker shade as opposed to making the colors translucent so they blend into the background sky.
    Yeah that will never happen.
  5. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

turn gamma to 0 → and u good to go
  6. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

That lag issue seems to be selective. I did a smooth platinum time run on a PS3 yesterday....
  7. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Na, you not getting the full story. I have PC, PS4 and PS3 available. Can't drop the PS3 because the PS4 locks up the marketplace when on the US servers (same issue that is behind the welcome screen not responding to "close"). So whenever I need to redeem something on those accounts on the US server, I need to fire up the PS3 - until Daybreak and Sony get their communication up.

And from time to time I take a look at how bad PS3 really is. Worse enough for me to play on the PS4, but not at the point of being unplayable.

You can send the laughing gifs to the guy who cannot get the race done despite using what the moronic people consider "the far superior system" :p
    • Like x 1