Feat Junkies (USPS3 Villian) Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Lycanthropus, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Lycanthropus New Player

We are currently Recruiting any levels and classes! Once we have a decent number of 30's we will feat hunt and investigation hunt to eventually be 100% completed on our FEATS! I am a new player to the game and I am addicted looking for like minded people to share this experience with me while I climb the ranks in this game! PvE/PvP are both going to be a aspect of this League also! If you are interested please post here or send me a Mail in-game!

In-game Name : Lycanthropus

Requirements to join: Be friendly and do NOT be an elitist!

Ideal behind the League: The Idea of this League is to of course get 100% completion on FEATS. But also to Learn the game together as a good environment of league mates will also improve the way you feel as you play the game!
    A league of friendly people willing to learn and or teach each other is the idea League and that is also how I will be running this League.
  2. Lycanthropus New Player

Additional Information- This is a New League and I'm a New player Advice is something I can never get enough of! As all my Members present and Future should be willing to give and take advice from more experienced players.

Anyone interested in Joining as I said Mail me in-game and I will toss an Invite when we are both on!
  3. Lycanthropus New Player

Doing Tier 1 Runs if you are fresh and want to get in on this just hit me up!