Favorite Episode?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kreachure, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Kreachure Committed Player

What's your favorite episode or episodes and why?
  2. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Last Laugh
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Amazon Fury Trilogy, simply because I love WW and I never get tired of running this content, I don't think I enjoyed any content more than I enjoyed Amazon Fury.
    • Like x 2
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Wasn't part of its own dlc but FOS1 and rescuing Krypto ranks in high on my list of things I love about the game. I queued into the raid a few nights ago on my weakest toon and slogged through it with a bunch of noobs and I had a blast. I take my super pets seriously.

Origin Crisis
    Amazon Fury 2
    Age of Justice
    Halls of Power (the one with the three raids)

I'm also in the minority in that I enjoyed the monthly episodes. It was a little hit or miss, the lack of open world content sucked but overall I think the Gotham Girls duos and the content inspired by Legends of Tomorrow was top notch (plus the Bombshell and Darkseid raid).
  5. llllDeathstroke Active Player

- Fight for the light
    - War of the light part 1 & 2
    - The rest of the lantern episodes that were released separately

Basically anything lantern related, I’m a sucker for lantern comics and they definitely need to introduce more lantern stuff in the game.
  6. Achikah All About That Base

JLD is GOAT'd for me.

Whenever I see JLD: _______ pop up as an Omni queue, I smile every time.

Every single instance in that DLC was fun and inventive in some way: battling a giant Teekl and distracting him with yarn balls, Etrigan causing chaos with an array of confiscated magical items, squashing a werewolf/vampire insurrection in Europe, braving the rooms and chaos of the House of Mystery, finally visiting Limbo Town, then finally platforming over a reality torn Gotham to defeat an Eldritch terror to save the world.

It was the perfect balance of mechanics and brawl-for-all, it had a cohesive story I enjoyed following, it introduced the use of Catalysts for OP items instead of collections, and the character interactions between the JLD members has some of the most fun banter in the game as well. It's just a really well crafted episode and I do hope there's a return to it in the near future.
    • Like x 4
  7. Miserable Dedicated Player

Origin Crisis - most fun raid content ever released IMO
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Justice League Dark. Open world boss mechanics were fun. Raids were innovative.
    • Like x 1
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Titans. All the instanced content was fun and well designed and the raids were quite challenging at the time. Plus that weekly cyborg mission where you were the drone is still arguably the best and most original open world mission in the game. Also, Titans content (comics, movies, shows, etc) is probably my favorite DC comics narrative content after Gotham-centric Batman stuff with Cyborg being my favorite DC hero. Lastly, it was the current episode when I first reached end-game. My perspective of the game at the time was peak level enamored which makes for some good ol’ warm and fuzzy nostalgia.
    • Like x 1
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I agree with everything you said. JLD was top notch for all those reasons and more. Though I think my favorite part of it was always getting some light hearted chuckles at the people struggling with the platforming in SGe only to have to do a full 180 in to game-face status when reaching Talia. Fun and games were over at that point, it was time to separate the men and women from the boys and girls!

I also have fond memories crawling around on the ceiling (always been acro) during Fate’s invulnerability phase while singing on the mic in group/instance chat “spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can!”
    • Like x 1
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Battle for Earth. :)