Faster Dakota Bounties Spam?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tros, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Tros Well-Known Player

Hi people of dcuo!

Its been the 3x currency week and I am one of those who are farming both the raid and the open world bosses.

I noticed most phases are full and we are just melting all bosses and the biggest pain of the moment its the time of respawn of each boss.

Yes, I know that you have to allow time for the phases that are not full. But could you, at least this week, decrease the respawn time of the bosses a little?

Appreciate the attention.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They'll reduce the time when the episode gets moved to EEG. We asked if they could reduce the rotations to 20 minutes from 30 while the episode was still on test. Got no response.
    • Like x 6
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The one drawback to if they did this now is that it would only help people IN the full phases. If you are not able to get into the phase, the chances of your phase getting more bodies is slim as generally phase hopping really only happens when people want to get double counts....or other things, and that's your opportunity to switch phases into one where the bounties will get done. A shorter rotation would mean less hopping, so less openings, and more people stuck in the low pop phases....now needing even MORE people as the burn would need to step up some.

It will get reduced in EEG, as TheLorax said, and by then there will probably only be 1 or 2 phases, both with enough to get the job done.
    • Like x 3