farewell DC

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by pouncake372, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pouncake372 New Player

Well the time has come for me to part ways from dcuo and move on,............

as of June 6th i will no longer be subbing or spending another cent on this game,nor will i post here for that matter.There was a time when i loved DC and was a fanatic like many of you,but in the past year it has lost its appeal and gone down hill (WAY DOWN HILL)for myself.

due to the fact that the ps3 has no cross chat capability,and this sux i will most probably just log in from time 2 time as a premium player just to chat with my league mates...........sigh:(

I do wish the DC team the best of luck,and ty to the majority of the community as well as the fanboys for making this one of the worst discussion forums on the internet hands down.

** NOTE ** no need to bash me or say goodbye we'll miss you,because i wont be back too feed your close minded egos
    • Like x 1
  2. Breakforce Loyal Player

K
  3. Feenicks New Player

Can I have your stuff?
    • Like x 2
  4. NexGen New Player

Goodbye random internet dude who I've never heard of.
    • Like x 4
  5. Savage Mind Committed Player

Did anyone actually read past the title?
  6. Radium Devoted Player

Drama queens...
  7. crownclownking New Player

Hey guys sup lol
  8. Gwalir Loyal Player

I love how he accuses others of being closed-minded right after saying he won't bother responding to everyone. :rolleyes:
  9. Midnight Strike New Player

Whether he sees this or not, I do feel kind of bad every time I find out another paying player won't spend anything on the game again. Like him, hate him, or never heard of him, if he did pay to play then he contributed to content, and the devs salary, even if only a very very tiny percentage, in some way. The more players that drop from legendary to premium, the closer this game comes to an end.
    • Like x 1
  10. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

I don't really like to be confrontational on a forum but that last sentence was pretty rude. With an ending like that I guess the only thing that can make people feel better is to log on and insult you on here and know that you will check it several times to see everyone's comments. So you won't really have the last word you were hoping for.
  11. LordZeonidas New Player

• Like x 1
  12. Breakforce Loyal Player

I think its funny he says this is one of worst forums in all the internet.

He must be really new to the internet
    • Like x 1
  13. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

See you next week.
    • Like x 1
  14. MIA Philly New Player

email all you bits to Cosmic Rain please.
  15. sonryo21 New Player

Alas another player leaves the fold, I believe many more will be following his foot steps in the coming year... Anyways back to Guild Wars 2 for me put in my time at work(DCUO) time to go enjoy a game for awhile.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.