FamigliadiYthrl Opens Recruitment - USPC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xSpartacusx, Jun 8, 2013.

1. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

[IMG]

FamigliadiYthrl Recruitment Open -USPC

[IMG]

FamigliadiYthrl is one of DCUO´s elderly league. Founded since launch, the league was established to achieve among its members, an order of peace and solidarity to strengthen their collaboration.

And now, we are recruiting.

We promote a friendly and drama free environment, and I can tell you first hand, you will enjoy your time with us.
    Most of our members enjoy PVP, but we also focus on PVE. (With the latest released content, this has been our main activity lately, we need to stay competitive), and we are looking for committed members.

Joining FamigliadiYthrl is an ideal way to advance and improve your gaming experience in DCUO. From unrivaled PVP experience, to competitive PVE, you´ll find there is much more to be gained. In fact, joining Fami can shape your abilities through outstanding gaming experience, and unparalleled potential.

Basic requirements to join FamigliadiYthrl

• Membership Status: Legendary
    • Must be an Active Player
    • Positions opened: Tanks, controllers, healers (No dps)
    • Skill points: 100+
    • PVE CR 90+ & PVP CR 83+
    • Voice Comms: Teamspeak 3 and Mic required
    *Our main active hours are between 6pm PT -12pm PT (We have late night members and some people online during the day).

Once you contact us in-game, Fami´s main members decide who become a recruit.

New Recruits will have a 2 week test period to validate we are compatible with each other, time where you can share with us your PVE and PVP skills. And we are also willing to learn =D.

We are a coordinated league, and listening and understanding directions is a must to improve. We want members alike. So, here are the directions that must be taken into consideration for recruitment – In game tells will be automatically ignored and senders will be automatically discarded -

1. Contact by In-game mail to: Brice Allen
    2. Information required: Role, PVE CR and role gear, PVP CR and role gear, previous league name, and tell us a little about you.
    3. Notifications to new recruits will be send.

We are looking forward hearing from you!! Hopefully soon we can be playing shoulder by shoulder, premading with JT, dueling with Vengy, pvping and saying Arqueiro Robustooo in ts, blaming Brice for the weather, discussing strategies with Chill, teaming with Yziah for some pvp, goofing around with Chl0e, or fighting outnumbered on a node by my side.

See you soon!

Update as for Dec 2013: Recruitment is no longer open until new advice. For any further information contact xSpartacusx or Jasontodd. Ahh and merry xmas from Fami!
    • Like x 2
  2. Redhot Well-Known Player

What No dps.... but, ah... sigh
  3. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

Unless its Redhot of course;)
  4. Bobburt Committed Player

Great buncha people, that there FamigliadiYthrl
  5. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

Thanks for the response so far, recruitment ends soon, so keep it coming !

Here is a little more about us:

6. Volaron New Player

Awesome group of people and some of the nicest you'll find. Through all of the PVP drama that's out there Fami's the best at avoiding it, and staying competitive.
    • Like x 1
  7. Yallander Loyal Player

Redhot isn't DPS--he's awesomeness rolled up with Badzinga and a little WTH to even things out. Basically he's "ok" for a villian ;).
  8. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

Remember redhot attacking anyone who messed with his gathering feat =p
  9. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

it wouldn't be Redhot tho it would be Not Redhot :p
  10. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

• Like x 1
  11. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Wish I had a decent PC.... :(
  12. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Spartacus should update his post to contact JasonTodd or xSpartacusx himself for recruiting as I am no longer a recruiter :).
  13. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

I see what you did there !! :D
  14. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

Updated for lazy Brice :D
  15. BadJade New Player

Brice is still the person we blame for anything however.
  16. xSpartacusx Well-Known Player

That´s one of fami´s commandments. People has been kicked out of league by me personally for not knowing this, including Brice itself once :p

[IMG]

"Thou shall always blame Brice"
    • Like x 1
  17. DeathLoli New Player

Plus Briceses are for killing (or blaming) not talking... silly people