Fallen Valkyrie

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Syrie, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Syrie New Player

Valkyrie, warriors of Odin that determine weather a hero shall dine in Valhalla or rot in einherjar. They determine life or death upon the battle field by judging the warriors to find the true heros.

This is a brand new league I plan to raise up to at least 50 members before summer time. I'm accepting people of all roles and combat rating (Im a CR 86 Healer my self) and even offering to teach new players how to play the game and quickly improve their characters. The only requirement for my league is that you obtain a mike or are quick to respond through the chat box if you for some reason cant get a mike for your self. Im looking for players from prime ready, to still stuck on T1 raids. My league is going to be based on a friendly environment and will be acceptable to mild cussing, but I do ask that if you have to cuss in every sentence than don't even apply. You can even leave a message here, send Syrie a letter through the game, or of course send me a tell (Might lose it in spam due to LFG chat so send multiple times).[IMG]