`failed to connect to game server´

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by muellersascha, Feb 28, 2014.

1. muellersascha Well-Known Player

For like the past hour. Strong Internet connection, connected to psn but wont connect to server! Same on both ps3 and ps4. Anyone else dealing with this?
    • Like x 1
  2. SeriousVanity New Player

Yep, I just logged in to see and I am getting the same.
  3. petzer New Player

It does this multiple times a week for ps4 at least. Usually during the afternoon. It will be working sometime in the next couple of hours probably.
  4. Little Sister New Player

I'm playing just fine. Just signed on.
  5. muellersascha Well-Known Player

Ridiculous! Long week of work and all I want to do is relax to some DC._._nope.
  6. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

I tried to report something similar as a bug which by the way you should have but i dont blame you cuz when i tried reported my thread was no where to be found due to the vote system.
  7. winter13 New Player

I'm getting failed to connect to game server on ps4. If I don't get that - I get to select my character, look at the scarecrow load screen, then it brings me back to the DCUO "connecting" screen before taking me to the character select screen again. Can't get in to the game. What is going on??
    • Like x 1
  8. hoaxone Committed Player

Awesome news.looking forward to this :/
  9. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Omg it keeps happening to me! yo i ******* paid for this ****. What the **** Dc
  10. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Omfg... I went to the ******* vault to get this to happen. I didnt do a ******* thing and when i got this server issue i logged back in and i could not do the vault again even when i did nothing. **** THIS
  11. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

This is whats happening to me on my ps4 right now. Im pissed.
  12. winter13 New Player

Still doing it to me. Finally got in and did the raven bounty. Went through the teleporter to go back to the hall of doom and it kicked me to the character select screen. Mepps??? anyone???
    • Like x 1
  13. winter13 New Player

This is getting ridiculous now. No acknowledgement from anyone? Mepps??
  14. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

I know man. I managed to get in as well and managed to do a raid actually but as soon as it was over and left to watchtower i got that damn character switch menu just now and cant get back in. What is this travesty?!