Facebook Page for Shazam Fans and Memes

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LIEUTENANT MARVEL, Oct 28, 2016.

1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Hey People Especially Shazam Fans,

I could barely find an active site for Shazam fans on the internet so I made one on Facebook. It aims to be get better treatment and exposure for Shazam and Family. It does not aim to squeeze Shazam into the DC triumvirate of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman (even though it could be fun to think about that for me). It would contain Shazam memes and links to online videos from comic book experts explaining Shazam and Family. I will also include Black Adam soon including the rest of Shazam's villains. Please like or follow. DCEU and the New 52 could be more fun with more Shazam/Black Adam storylines.

here's the link and the page name:
    Shazam and Family Fans Club and Memes Page
    https://www.facebook.com/Shazam-and-Family-Fans-Club-and-Memes-Page-210459506026136/
    • Like x 1
  2. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

I don't use facebook.
    So since I can't hit the Like on it, I'll have to settle for hitting the Thumbs Up on here.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Thanks. I hope DCEU manages to put Shazam in. That Death of Darkseid story in the New 52 is going to need some serious bench depth in the Justice League if they turn that into a movie. Shazam gives bench depth alongside Martian Manhunter. :D
  4. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

5. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

6. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

7. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

8. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

9. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

10. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player