Explain please

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Superman1955, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Superman1955 Active Player

I have seen people asking to buy raid resets. How or where do you get them as some ask for pc pthers ps4 and it truly baffles me and is it cheating or not
    It one them things you see that need answering
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Buying Raid resets is finding someone who has badges, they reset your locks for the raid and you pay them with ingame money. Around 2-3 mil on EUPC. You can't reset a player who plays on a different platform (PC <->PS)
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Also, to add to what Schimaera said, resetting others is within the game's guidelines. Mepps said it a long while ago when it became possible. You're not breaking any rules or cheating. :)
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

It isn't cheating, but if you get scammed, you're out of luck. It isn't exactly sanctioned by Daybreak. It's a grey market.
    • Like x 1
  5. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Just like any trade or deal between two players... buyer beware. Unless I know the person, I don't engage in those things. Don't need the frustration. :)
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

It is the only way to 'buy' ingame cash for DBC/MPCash - aside from time capsule contents, seals and Booster bundle auras. Most of these are platform-specific and can't trade across.

And contrary to the 'gold'-spammers this is conform with the ToS and surely won't get you banned. There is always a risk though - that supports to build up a list of trustable vendors who in return build up a list of reliable buyers.
    • Like x 1