Exiled Misfits Hero League US Server PC,PS3,PS4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ShannonHavok, Jan 31, 2018.

1. ShannonHavok Active Player

Hello this is grim the league leader of the ExiledMisfits.
    We are currently looking for new members to join our insanity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -=-:You must be 18 to join!:-=-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are a very active league. We are looking for more active members to join.
    We are all geared and ready to go. We are looking for more members so we can raid. As a league we have not ran any of the earth 3 raids. We have been away for quite sometime. we are a very tight knit bunch we are very much like family. We have been playing games together for almost 4 years. We play well together, we learn together, we help each other out the best we can and we will help you out as well come be apart of are Exiled Misfit Family.
    -=-:What we do as a league:-=-
    we run the earth three dailies every day. We run the duos, we run the four man's, we do our best to work on Feats. The lower levels that we do have in the league. We help them to gear up there CR. And help them to get their feats. We are also looking for members to do feat runs from tier 1 all the way to tier 8. We will accept lower levels. Skill points does not matter we will do what we can to get them up as you progress with us. one thing we will not do is carry you. we ask you work on your self as well. wise man once said give a man a fish he eats for one day teach a man to fish he eats for the rest of his life. we are here to teach you what we know.
    -=-:RAID TIMES:-=-
    times we will raid.
    Saturday, Sunday.
    We will be raiding on the weekends We raid central time raids will start 4:00 p.m. until raid is over. We will wait until 4:30 p.m. to allow you to get real-life taking care of because after all this is just the game and life is more important.
    -=-:Voice chat ventrilo:-=-
    when we raid vent is required.
    PC users ventrilo is a program that you can download simplest way to do that is to Google vent.
    PS users you can download a app for your phone. in the app store for iPhone or droid simplest way to get the app. in the search bar type ventrilo.
    that about wraps it up for the exiled misfits
    if you are interested in joining please leave a short description below in the comment section
    age.
    power.
    CR.
    skill points.
    gender.
    player name.
    PC or PS.
    thank you very much and once again I hope you will join our insanity.
    -=-:League Hall:-=-
    i always have buffs that will benefit the league.
    We have 4 Bank Slots
    most filled with collections & R&D mats
    -=-:Contact in Game Mail:-=-
    xXGrimAtomicXx
    xXGrimFateXx
    officer.
    aquafrina
  2. ShannonHavok Active Player

3. ShannonHavok Active Player

Devils bleeding crown
  4. ShannonHavok Active Player

Bam pow Boom
  5. Xairan New Player

Splat
    • Like x 1
  6. ShannonHavok Active Player

7. Oldman Odin New Player

What’s your day shift look like? People on before 3pm? CST time zone
  8. ShannonHavok Active Player

yes I get on around this time tell about 3pm my regulars are on about the same time I'm central time
    weekends we are on all hours of the day

whats your power and Cr ?
  9. Oldman Odin New Player

Quantum 224/ 120
  10. ShannonHavok Active Player

send me a tell or in-game mail if your interested I'm on now but going to bed soon
    xXGrimAtomicXx
  11. ShannonHavok Active Player

Oh yeah Fill the burn
  12. ShannonHavok Active Player

13. ShannonHavok Active Player

14. ShannonHavok Active Player

15. ShannonHavok Active Player

16. ShannonHavok Active Player

Come one come all
  17. ShannonHavok Active Player

Blam Pop PoWWW
  18. ShannonHavok Active Player