Excuse me, Meeps.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NetworkOrBotnetGoodOrEvil, Apr 1, 2021.

1. NetworkOrBotnetGoodOrEvil Level 30

Sir, I hate to take up your time with worthless queries but I need to know, when is DLC40 dropping this month?

Is it a week or two from now? I need to know since I'm still raising a few alts up to 310 and I'm trying to rotate, plan and time my stuff accordingly. I apologize again for making a thread and just asking you like this but alas...
  2. Eve YouTuber

They won't announce until they are ready to announce. But probably soon™
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

And then again a week later after A Massive Update™
    • Like x 2
  4. NetworkOrBotnetGoodOrEvil Level 30

Between you and me, I was expecting it to be next week since we have catalyst week this week... Then again, I thought it was 2x experience that preceeded a DLC week
  5. zNot Loyal Player

Well id like to know too but first we need to know when it even comes to Test server and when the episode livestream will be
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

No. You won't get two things that affect the same thing in one week. You won't get bonus Nth-Metal AND a breakthrough helper OR double Nth-Metal experience in the same week.
    This week you get two partially unrelated things. More Catalysts, and a free breakthrough. The first is not useful unless you need it, and nor is the second.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not going to be next week. New content goes on test for about two weeks before going live.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We're probably not getting a bonus XP week before the new episode since they just gave us one before SM.
    • Like x 1
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

10. NetworkOrBotnetGoodOrEvil Level 30

Ohhh yeahhh... LOOOL. whoops!
    • Like x 1
  11. Apollonia Dedicated Player

It'll probably go on test tomorrow after the livestream. It should finish on test after 2 weeks so live around 3rd week of april. They'll announced more specific times tomorrow during the livestream probably.