Exalted style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dorn Cresh, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Dorn Cresh Active Player

Hi guys :)

I'm trying to get my hands on some of the Exalted style. This one...

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Exalted

However I can't find any of its pieces on the broker, and the original method of obtaining it seems out of my reach for my current CR, at least for some time. Is there something special about this style that means it can't be sold on the broker? Or is it just that rare that hardly anyone has it?
  2. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Why is it out of reach? The loot drop should still be the same only you won't get any Source Marks. You might get an "Alternate Reward Box" that will contain things like tokens of prestige, victory tokens...
    • Like x 4
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's in the Trigon daily missions. While I don't know your CR currently, even if it's 0, you can be at level 82 (I think that's the minimum for the Trigon stuff) in a week if you try. No higher level drop styles(above 50 something) are available in the broker, and many are not in the Vendor 22, so why would this one be the exception vs the rule? If you don't have the Trigon DLC, I guess you can wait for free eps.

I'd say good luck on your hunt, but it shouldn't take much luck. Get to 82, go to Gotham wastelands, run the dailies, pick your gear. Easie-peasie.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrPlumberman Active Player

The set is rewarded for either the raven bounty or the bonus bosses in the duos for the sons of trigon dlc. It depends on which faction your on for where the pieces drop. And they are not tradable or available on the broker.
    • Like x 1
  5. Dorn Cresh Active Player

It looks like I'd need to have a CR of around 84 to run that content and I just hit CR 25, so it'll take me awhile to get there, hence out of my reach for the moment. But I was more wondering about why none of its pieces are on the broker. Is it especially rare, or can it not be traded?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That style is attached to episode specific drop gear. Most drop gear and vendor gear can not be traded.
    • Like x 2
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

far as I know, it's not bindable gear, so you won't see it on the broker. unless it starts dropping in prom boxes. you're not out of reach. just go to Wastelands, get the mission ( Donna Troy, is it? ), do the bounty. you'll get your reward, which, I believe turns up in your inventory. you click on that, you get a choice of gear ( all Exalted ). that never changes, no matter how high your CR is. you just won't get anything else worthwhile.
    • Like x 1
  8. DemonLordMomo New Player

This style is only available in the sons of trigon dlc. You can obtain it by killing the raven bounty in Gotham wastelands as a villain or completing the 5/5 weekly as a hero.
    • Like x 2
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It's not tradable, so there's none on broker. You can only get it as reward from missions in Gotham Wastelands which is part of Sons of Trigon episode.
    If you are a subscriber or bought the episode and have appropriate CR (Sons of Trigon opens at CR 84), there shouldn't be much problem obtaining it. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Wasnt this the weekly reward mission out in Gotham wasteland and you had to run the dailies and then weekly to get the reward box, what's so hard about it, it's just a matter of running the content.

Lots and lots of styles you have earn through content, i remember getting this back in the day when relevant and there wasn't an issue then.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dorn Cresh Active Player

Thanks for the info and encouragement, you guys :)

I wasn't aware that episode specific gear and high level styles aren't tradeable, so that's good to know!

Yes I'm a hero, and my toon just finished her story mission and hit level 30, with a CR of 34. I guess CR 84 seemed kinda far away, seeing how slowly it's been increasing, one point at a time, so far.

No worries though, I'll start purchasing those PvE iconic gear and work y way through the CR tiers!
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

re: above. I mean, as far as I know it's DLC specific gear.
    • Like x 1
  13. Jay Leon Hart New Player

Just played the Hero mission from Donna Troy (I still need the 14 defeats feat)

"Corrupted Reward Box" is marked "Cannot Trade"
    "Chit of Corruption's Gifts" is marked "Cannot Trade"
    "Unattuned Chthonian [Whatever]" is marked "Cannot Trade"
    "Fiendish Chthonian [Whatever]" is marked "Cannot Trade"

So unfortunately, this can't be traded on the Broker.

Sons of Trigon DLC CR is 84 and Raven world boss is CR 93.

I'm guessing you're a Hero and can't solo the world boss for the drops? If you're a Villain, you need to do 5 Daily Wrath/Lust/Greed missions to unlock the Duo missions with the extra end boss, but you can enter these solo from the Gotham Wastelands map.
    • Like x 1