Everything wrong with #StatsRevamp so far

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by VioletSorceress, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

i wanna know too(asking for my grandma)
    [IMG]
  2. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Thats your opinion. I´ve been seeing constant changes taking on consideration testers feedback if those suggestions fit in the BALANCE mentallity that this Dev team have (because there are new members, including Avair).
    • Like x 1
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

I don't really post about the revamp because I have neither the capability nor the inclination to go on the test server and get involved.

I can handle:
    • the devs only really responding to feedback about testing minutia and not being interested in deep-seated concerns about deep seated changes to a game people love
    • what looks at this stage like yet more cynical cash grabbing through the monetisation of necessary tactical mods via time capsules
    • beloved aspects of the game being wrecked & the fact that it was sold to us as a stats revamp and is clearly something much bigger
    • the way that Avair posts his 'vision', implements it badly, and revises it with a new 'vision'
    I can handle all that until the day it appears on live and at that point I will vote with my feet, stay or go. Until then I'm just hoping it's many more months before this hits live, and I get to enjoy at least one more proper DLC under the current iteration of DCUO.
    • Like x 2
  5. Redman_x Well-Known Player

They have screwed up every stat revamp to date. Why would anyone expect anything less with this one?
    • Like x 6
  6. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I'm waiting patiently to see how the real combo powers turn out. The only combo power out yet is atomic, and while the combo side of atomic isn't super right now it seems, at the same time has always been a pseudo-combo so it's hard to draw really firm conclusions. If they screw up light and celestial I will be pretty disappointed.

Gadgets and mental guys will be here to tell us there is nothing to worry about in 3...2...1...

Edit: In the interests of fairness, electricity an nature players can likely look forward to a world where they can DPS without wondering when the will see the loading screen taking them back to the watchtower or hall of doom.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.