Everything is Awesome! (you know the melody)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Veritasum, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Veritasum Loyal Player

So I ran the 2 alerts yesterday and the Necropolis raid! So fun!
    In the alerts I got a 93 weapon and 2 pieces of 93 gear and a 93 ring which I will use for my off dps role!

In Necro, I got 2 pieces of 94 gear, an FE6, and a generator mod! These new loot tables are grrrrreat! At this rate I'll have nothing to do in the new dlc in a few hours. J/K, I like playing this game and need me some more sp. Oh and I got a 50 and 25 point feat!

Things did take a little long (2 hrs in Necro), but once my pug group figured out the mechanics after communication and trial and error, it was a breeze. Next time I know what to do and help my other pug groups.

The lag was real on WM combos, so I delayed my timing by just a lil bit and got back to my WM ways. I'm sure once we hit the 24 hour mark of dlc 11, and a good sampling of the population finishes all their gear despite what some are calling "horrible" loot tables, there will be less stress on the servers. And for those with low luck, there is a vendor with slightly less powerful 94 gear right in the HQ! One could totally gear up to the same CR as the lucky ones by playing some fun content!

So thank you devs for putting this thing together. I've enjoyed it so far. Hopefully I can put in some serious game time this weekend. Who knows, I may have all my gear by Monday with no RBs! Thanks again!

This is a true story. Too bad I could not run the other raids before reset. C'est la vie.
    • Like x 1
  2. Bast10n Committed Player

Easily the best title... Maybe ever.

+1
    • Like x 1
  3. Little Sister New Player

And now this song is stuck in my head thank you lol :mad:
    • Like x 2
  4. DragonBeer New Player

Everything is cool when you're part of a team! :)
    • Like x 1