Every thread since GU25 hit

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ilunis, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ilunis Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. Lamar New Player

lol, i like that i have all the pvp feats now
    • Like x 1
  3. Ilunis Dedicated Player

PvE crowd: [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Ilunis Dedicated Player

PvP crowd: [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Black Arrowette Well-Known Player

Pretty much. I guess I'm one of the few crazy ones who likes GU25.
    • Like x 3
  6. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Not crazy at all.

I just look at it this way: I didn't like the continued inclusion of Home Turf , so I've taken a break from PvP. I'll go back to it eventually. I just need some space. Some of the new PvE stuff isn't exactly up my alley, but it's cool, bros (I always want new Challenge Missions). I'll eventually get into some group or, if I'm ever on at a decent time, some of my league mates may be open to dragging my Quantum reppin' butt along on the new Raid or Op in dlc 7.

I only mention Quantum because, by the time my new desktop freakin' gets here, DLC 7 will be out. Curse you, ibuypower and your delays.
    • Like x 1
  7. petvpets New Player

Agreed so much qqing it isnt funny anymore
    • Like x 2
  8. MercPony Devoted Player

Every shout since GU 25: WHERE IS THE PVP GEAR?
    • Like x 5
  9. Mick93 New Player

They nerfed HL smh....
  10. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Now, see, any time a power gets nerfed and people QQ......I actually understand the QQ, unless it was an exploit. I get the countering mechanic being added in against Claws. But some of the stuff about the damage being lowered.....that kinda bites. While there are plenty of Light users using the same hokey combo every rotation (*snore*), there were more that legitimately just knew the power set and knew how to be a BAMF with it.
    I'm actually glad that people are reporting that Quantum isn't hitting for ridiculous damage in dps role. Less crying for the Devs to bring out the nerf bat.
    • Like x 1
  11. Zeikial Committed Player

game of throns is boss
    • Like x 1
  12. JayJay2515 New Player

Don't forget

THIS UPDATE SUX
    I NEED A GM NOW!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  13. petvpets New Player

Its just simply another case of "Be careful for what you wish for"

PvP forums - Devs
    Want rank match making - Ok
    Want faster queues - Ok
    Want a way for people to be more even so SKILL is the determining factor in pvp again - OK
    Want more people to actually pvp and more premades - OK

BAM mf's here have 4-5 maps on rotation per month (no 5v5 s ckers lol until match making) BAM all your gear is now turd and you need to start again, BAM and you will love it when we take away all rewards for losses since you dont get anything when you fail a PVE instance and we want to reward effort rather then turtling. BAM.
    • Like x 1
  14. Valsmurf Loyal Player

ohh c'mon, qq'in is always funny xD

it's even funnier when those qq'ing are the same people who wanted those changes in the first place, and 2 months from now, they'll be the same ones defending these changes once they actually understand it. i had a blast today in the forums lol
    • Like x 2
  15. Ilunis Dedicated Player

I love those. Because, you know, a GM can totally fix it NAO.
  16. Ilunis Dedicated Player

This and what petvpets said. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. Did they think that the Devs were just going to make the changes EXACTLY how a select group wanted? One thing I've learned is that any hate towards the Devs is meaningless. I believe they are really trying to find some kind of balance. I don't agree with it sometimes, but, really, raging is going to achieve nothing. Some of the threads started by devs and Mepps are practically begging for honest discussion. Want some things fixed? Be willing to have a conversation and not keyboard scream at someone that may, if asked nicely, try to swing a few things in your favor. I don't like the loser of a PvP match getting nothing, as that hurts the people that may just lack the ability to PvP at a higher level, but will refuse to just quit. I'm terrible at PvP, but I only quit if I get laaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. However, that's what a very vocal group asked for, so, I'll just take it up with someone when I get around to typing up a polite e-mail discussing why it bothers me and what could be done instead. I admit that I have no idea what else to implement, so that email might take awhile.
    • Like x 3
  17. Dynagirl Committed Player

LOL! To be fair this has been our community's reaction to every single change so far.:p
    • Like x 2
  18. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Not only every single change... but its the day to day status mentality of our wonderful, illustrious, fine and upstanding community.:)
    • Like x 1
  19. Ilunis Dedicated Player

We do ***** and moan an awful lot here. I've seen less toxicity on a board for pregnant women....and there is no filter for language there. You just can't directly attack anyone (like flat out call them a "*****", for example). babycenter.com
    Seriously. My wife got me to sign up and, oh, the fun I've had there with some people.
  20. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Please keep posts constructive on these forums. Closing this now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.