Event vendor items locked is it a glitch?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by mexmex, Jan 28, 2018.

1. mexmex Dedicated Player

Some of my characters can’t buy stuff out of there, that is something happening with some of my toons, the ones that actually have the quardians coins to buy from that vendor, that is happening since yesterday, anyone else experience the same problems, if devs Can take a look at it please, otherwise I will miss my feats.
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You definitely have enough crowns and/or cash, right? I know what you’re going to say, I’m just covering all the bases.
    • Like x 2
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Never hurts to check :)

Are u still having these issues?
  4. mexmex Dedicated Player

Nope it is already resolved, is already working this morning
    • Like x 2
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

could be as simple as just logging on and off. the past couple of weeks i found myself bugged a few times where i couldn't open any kind of chest be it a time capsule, one of the chests you get from E3 content ot anything you get from the am event. the only thing that fixes it for me is logging on and off.

this usually happens when a couple of things happen at the same time...like warping to rally and having a queue pop at the same time.
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I've had this trouble a couple of times since the event started. All I did was exit to the HQ, then go back to the event again, and after that the vendor was my friend again.