Event: Batman's Birthday

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

As many may be aware, one of comics greatest super heroes Batman will be (or at least should be) celebrating his 80th birthday next year in May. In honor of one of the JL's founding members, I hope that Daybreak has something BIG planned for the Caped Crusader, and I hope it spans across the month of May. And maybe see the citizens of Gotham celebrating their beloved hero.

I'm gonna make this short and sweet. What would you like to see in a Batman centered event celebrating his birthday? I think we all know the likely answer to that, but really, what do you want to see in the game that hasn't already been introduced? Maybe some more Batman Beyond gear, or the appearance of the elder Bruce Wayne from the BB series? Maybe see the introduction of Ace, Bruce's black greyhound, as a base item? Maybe iconic costumes and gear. Let us know below in the comments. The devs may still be working on something and you may still have the opportunity to give suggestions and ideas.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

I would love the Killing Joke storyline. Give Oracle a little background and finally show her- and show another side
    of Batman. Hoping for a lot of base items & interesting dialog.
    • Like x 1
  3. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Really? People passing on this one? :p