EUPS3 Server Hitching

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Statman, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Statman New Player

Myself and a couple of mates (both in league and out) have been experiencing server hitching. Every couple of seconds there is a pause in the server. This effected more than just animations, as anything hit in that split second during the 'hitch' was not recorded and performed once the server was active again.

Anyone else having this issue on EUPS3?
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's happening on every server as far as I can tell. I had it happening to me on USPC about 10 minutes ago and then when I came here there were multiple threads about the same thing on different servers.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

(Probably because all four "servers" are really just one server)
  4. Statman New Player

Yeah I hadn't seen any other threads when I posted this. Yours is the first mention of PC issues that I've seen though.

The hitching has currently stopped, but voice chat is still down (which I didn't mention in my OP, but in another thread I did).
  5. Veziann New Player

Quite possible this is true. They might be running VM's on one physicals server. Cheap SOB's
  6. Statman New Player

And the hitching is back, lol. Annoying.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Possible? I thought they had actually told us it before? I'm sure I read it somewhere.

Maybe I dreamt it...
  8. OMAAR New Player

We called our Dox run because of it an hour ago.
    I'm guessing the spark plugs in the servers are old and causing a misfire.
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

EUPC is a different server than USPC and lag started here recently. Everything is 1 second delayed...

I did the event at that time and couldn't drop the barrel I picked up before the scene...I stunned myself with the CC-trinket to drop it :mad:.
  10. Mont New Player

yeah happened to me (USps3) as i was doing catwoman solo/journel mission, i was kicking kitty n taking no meows, ohhh come on not now please no DC,,, finaly won n got it off the journel :D
  11. Redscreen5 New Player

This is 100% happening on EuPC. I've got dcuo on ps3 ( hardly play it) but I've not yet seen this happen.
  12. Super Moon New Player

This is just my theory... but for me this all started after the last update. Supposedly in the update we are more likely to be phased with our friends, but it seems more like they just gave us less phases. Its almost impossible to find alternate phases now... So we are all crammed in the same area.
  13. Deus Ex Tempestas New Player

It was so funny when a lot of people started screaming at the LFG chat "LAAAAAGG" in EUPS3, I can remember that someone even said "new power laaaggg" lol... and after that, my ps3 froze -.-
  14. Captain Spire New Player

Happened once when I was firing my rifle and again and again the animation vanished and 23 seconds later fast forward and there we go.