[EU PC] HELP TO GET STYLE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ZuroXtheDragon, Nov 29, 2016.

1. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Please i realy need a little help!
    I know this isnt a trade topic but please i realy need some help.
    It is about the BLOOD BAT WINGS...
    -I know it is falling from the Promothium Lockbox.
    -I know that there are topics and discussions about "where" it is when you get a promo box. (T1-alerts, Gotham wasteland...)
    -And i'm trying to get it through 7 months on the places i mentioned above!!
    So if any fellow DCuo player knows where exactly it falls from a Promo box i realy would apreciate some info.
    Contact me in game if you want. (ingame : ZuroXtheDragon)
    Thank you

Zurox
  2. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Even if a developer could help i would be realy glad.
    Thank you :)
  3. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

Pretty sure its a PVP style costs 800 marks of valor
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I've only seen the style drop from Promethium Lockboxes but I've heard the back drops from T1 Alerts like Area 51.
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

It was retired on Villain side.
  6. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Thank you for the answers.
    Yes i'm a hero sio i can't buy the style for MOvalor...
    And tried to get it from t1 alerts for 5-6 months. When i felt the time was ripe to get a Promo box than i went to these alerts...
    But...
    None of them contained the blood bat wings :,(
    I got 2 other blood bat style pieces but not the wings. (and they falled from Gotham Waistlands Promo box)
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

It doesn't matter where you get the Promo box to drop from. Whether you get it or not from the box is 100% random. I've been trying to get the Vengeful Surgeon chest since they added it to the Promo box and I still don't have it but I have every other piece.
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

It doesn't matter where you get the Promethium Lockbox, also I've been told the style drops off bosses or from the weekly reward boxes from T1
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Also why do you want those wings so bad?
  10. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Thank you for the answers. I had rumors that the location where you get the Lockbox IS important. Like the episodes drop too.
    And i want that wing because that is the prettiest wing (for me) in the game.
    i WANT it so bad!