Escrow.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MetehanWayne, Aug 29, 2021.

1. MetehanWayne Active Player

My escrow limit got deleted, I'm premium not a member, why?
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

premium now get unlimited cash. no cap. have fun spenind.
    • Like x 3
  3. fm0987 Committed Player

I’m so glad they finally got rid of this, inconveniencing you into subbing lol like that was one of the major selling points
    • Like x 1
  4. MetehanWayne Active Player

How good, I'd like to thank to the management team.
    • Like x 1
  5. fm0987 Committed Player

It is a nice perk but the fact that you could spend hundreds or more and as soon as your sub is up your were basically the same as ftp was a bit ridiculous. You couldn’t even repair you’re gear or power up your mainframe without carrying around sodas. If you owned the dlc ala carte, you couldn’t even craft the r&d items because they were priced above the cash cap.
  6. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

Yea it always been a stupid "feature". I still remember threads in the old forums and this new one asking for unlimited or at least increase cash cap for premiums. People would always go against it (lol)

I remember Mepps arguing too, saying that it was on me for going ala carte instead of subbing. How quickly the tide turns (8 years)
    • Like x 1
  7. JSnaples Committed Player

Yeah I remember I was one of the people who made a thread about them removing the escrow and people wanted to argue with me aa they always do on the forums.
    • Like x 1