Escrima Sticks

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Adrenaline X, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Adrenaline X New Player

Yo my name is Adrenaline X and i've been trying to get escrima sticks for my character but it seems you can only get it if you started with dual wield and did the bane mission at a lower level and I don't want to start my character over. So I created a new characterand got the escrima sticks just to find out I can't mail them to my main character. then i tried to sell them in the broker for my main character just to find out i can't sell them either. Are there any level 30 escrima sticks i can get somewhere? Thank you in advance.
  2. Kosmic New Player

I'v only seen them drop from the bane mission, not sure if they drop anywhere else.
  3. Rabbit New Player

The Bane missions are the only means of getting the Escrima sticks (just like the baseball bat or the trident).
  4. Kroye Loyal Player

Yep, sadly. If you've already done that mission you can't go back and get them later.

They really ought to open up some of those easy-to-miss styles (like Escrima sticks or simple staff) to purchase on the marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  5. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Do the Bane missions.
  6. Ionic Wonder Active Player

If you run Bane again with your low level, just don't equip the sticks. Once you do that you can't trade them anymore.