Error while purchasing DLC

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Deathmike, May 15, 2013.

1. Deathmike Devoted Player

I have 2006 SC (more then 999).
    When I try to purchase the latest DLC it gives me an error window (which just says 'error', no additional text, and it has an OK button).
    After I click OK I see the preview window that shows my funds 2006, DLC cost 999 and remaining funds after purchase as NaN.
    I can click Confirm which leads to the same error window popping again. My SevenCash remains intact and the DLC remains unpurchesed.
    I am on EUPC.

Thank you.
    Deathmike out.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
  3. Deathmike Devoted Player

Feel free to ask for any additional info that you consider relevant. I've tried multiple times(last time being 5 minutes ago) and also tried relogging and the issue is still present.

Deathmike out.
  4. Deathmike Devoted Player

Still having this problem.
    Here's a screenshot:
    [IMG]

Deathmike out.
  5. Goony New Player

what is seven cash?
  6. Bandee0817 New Player

how long you investigating? i sent 3 tickets, a whole day left and still have this error.... no answering, just investigating.... seriously??
  7. LetalDeath New Player

Me too, same error, waiting from 2 days...support said "we are investigating"
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is a top priority for us, but at this time I can't guess when we'll have the problem identified or fixed.
  9. Bandee0817 New Player

and we will know when it will be solved? i hope you will can do it in 1 day.... now i have free time to do it and now i have to wait for you to solve that problem.... it makes me miserable
  10. Valsmurf Loyal Player

SevenCash is the equivalent of Station Cash but for us euros. We are handled by Pro7 Sat games not by SOE, unfortunately :(
  11. LetalDeath New Player

I don't know if you did something, but today i bought the DLC, without errors, thanks anyway, even if you didn't a thing :)
  12. Deathmike Devoted Player

The problem was fixed for me as well.

Deathmike out.