"Error completing your request. Please, try again."

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by LowFlyingMoon, Oct 9, 2013.

1. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Anyone else getting that?

I'm in London, UK playing on USPC server, or rather - trying to play at the moment...
    USPC server seems to be up so possibly a Pro7 issue, although if I'm the only one it could be something with my installation. Worked fine 24hrs ago, so maybe something to do with the seasonal event...
  2. Mur Dah Active Player

I think the problem is most likely with Pro Sieben.

I can log in with US account but I am getting the same error on my Pro Sieben account:( .......I can't even log into the test server.
  3. farm3rb0b Committed Player

I'm getting this same error this morning. I hopped onto the EU server to run the seasonal with my toon, but I'm a US player with an account through SOE. (No ProSieben account at all.) When I changed my server back to the US Servers and hit play on the launcher, I get a pop up that gives me this error and can go no further. Tried restarting the launcher a few times, but no change.
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I'm getting this error too. The game crashed, and I got the error on restart. There's no error code like the usual accidental ban. It's the same issue when I try the test server, so there's something going on with one or more of the login servers.
    USPC
  5. Twisted Titan Committed Player

I'm having issues on USPC as well.

"There was an error completing your request. Please try again."
    • Like x 1
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I'm back in. Please give it another try. Good luck!
  7. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I was in, went to switch characters, and now I can't reconnect. Same error.

I already tried a reboot and validation.

-----
    Retried again as someone said in the thread that they were able to get back.
    I am now able to get back in as well.
    I was probably locked out between 7-15 minutes.
  8. The Spark New Player

I cant log in either, it says the same. Someone help please.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Today's problem with the login servers should be resolved.
  10. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I was disconnected and could not start the game again for about 2hrs, just now. Luckily - as before the problem seems to have been resolved and now I'm back on.