ERROR: Cannot Queue for PVP, no PVP gear found

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Larfleeze, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Larfleeze New Player

Let's add that in to the mix, please. Sick and tired of time after time after time after time getting into a 2's or 4's or 5's match and having half my team in low level PvE gear.

Can we go ahead and add some sort of barrier that stops people from queueing into pvp unless they have their pvp set on? Sure you could just take it off once you get into PVP, but that's not the point. Or at the very least, give them their own bracket to ruin each others matches in. It only costs ~10k to get the full pvp set at 30, it's ridiculous that people don't use it.
  2. Deathmike Devoted Player

The people who PvP in PvE gear have as much a chance of being your enemies as they do of being your allies.
    Not saying that it's not a problem.
    Maybe they could add in a quest as soon as people turn level 30 to go somewhere and receive the T0 set for free.
    The game can be a little unfriendly to new players at times.

Deathmike out.
  3. TheLoneLantern New Player

$10,000 is quite a bit for free users. Let's face it, the players in pve gear are the newbies that have been playing for less than a week. They won't know to farm beta plans so that they can buy the T0 set all at once. Heck, they probably don't even know it exists. Do you think that if they knew about the pvp gear and the little effort it takes to buy it, they would still wear pve gear in matches? I think all they really need is some guidance.
  4. ToneMD New Player

Yep. Once they see they have no chance in crap PVE gear they go do other things (like legends).

I think most of us tried jumping into PVP at least once when it became available and got kicked in the b alls. Let the noobs learn.
  5. Owl Devoted Player

You have the ability to form your own group before queuing into an Arena.