Episode Spotlight: Justice League Dark

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK!

Tis the season of short days and dark nights. Cozy up around the fire for a bit of justice, too, because currency rewards are doubled and gear costs are halved this week in Justice League Dark!

This week – from Thursday, December 15, 2022, through Wednesday, December 21, 2022 – all players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing instanced or mission content in Justice League Dark.
    • 50% discount on Justice League Dark gear at vendors.
    Source Marks are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from Justice League Dark and other episode vendors.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday.
    • Like x 6
  2. Eve YouTuber

Mepps, whoever designed this logo, deserves a raise!
    • Like x 1
  3. KillahBags Level 30

What about the Legends Pve 10x! Isn't usually around now every year? I was really looking foward to that!
  4. beardrive Committed Player

If I remember correctly from days of yore, does The LPVE unlock not usually happen during Christmas week itself? I think so, but I may be wrong.
  5. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

Nice for those who need the feats though I've seen everything from JLD-LOD getting multiple spotlights this year. Will there ever be a Teen Titans, Atlantis, or Deluge spotlight? Would be ideal to knock off the bounty feats from those episodes rather than relying on random spams.
  6. DezFTW Active Player

Which tier is this in?
  7. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Tier 5.

All of the instances have JLD in front of their names.
  8. KooperLudoh New Player

Looks interesting
    devs removed that punitive system called clamp ?

going back to not being able to complet alerts and raids and quit again frustrated is not worth it, game is just a tool to be fun, waste time with punishment to fail not worth time or money

it would be the same as wanting to be a beekeeper without special clothing, just because at any time in the past people have done this without proper protection, why would anyone waste time getting stung and even risk dying, if not necessary to get honey
  9. The Fairy Well-Known Player

oh boy, how boring.
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Next week we will have a Double Black Adam currency. ;)