Episode Spotlight: Dark Knights

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

It depends but some players like stacking their episode relevant marks to 999 or thereabouts so when it gets taken out of relevance those marks become Source Marks and bonus weeks help with the marks farming. That said I'd wish they'd do the two older relevant episodes including say Legion of Doom AND Death Metal but they'll probably do Doomed next week lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

this, times bloody nora. I've little to no real interest in a Dark Knights bonus week, other than it was easier to get the bounties done than normal, which is always welcomed, but I sure as Hull ain't gonna rag on the devs 'cause it ain't my bag. not every week has to be for everyone, & I, for one ( well, two now, including your good self ), am just happy that they're still giving us any bonus weeks, at all. I think what far too many people fail to realise is that they don't have to give us anything.

imagine how utterly predictably depressing it must be if every time you do anything for anyone, anyone just bites back & b*tches. every single time.

here's the thing. not for me. but thanks, anyway, devs.
    • Like x 5
  3. Eve YouTuber

It's always the currency, And you have 50% discount on the gear.
  4. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

DCUO Dc Universe Online Elit SoBA Neron's Underworld bug The Sins Of Black Adam

5. Revolastion Active Player

Thanks this will definitely help rank up my guitar
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm pretty near max 999 on everyone I care to stock up on, but agree...all bonus is nice, and I'm capping off a few toons who are not maxed yet.

Gotta say though, I've been in 3 TSW runs this week and it seems like everyone there has never run it. No mechanics awareness of this run at all. Should be fun as heck to run once it hits EEG in 6 months or so.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player