Dev Discussion Episode 46: Rewards

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Ranmaru, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Ranmaru Developer

Howdy everyone welcome to the official Justice League Dark: Cursed rewards thread!

New Rewards
    • New Currency: Tarrot Cards
    • New Style Sets: Godling Wonderpunk and Bostonian Brand
    • New Adaptive Augments: Cursed Skulls
    • Apparitional Elegance Cape of Omnipotence
    • New feats for Style Sets, Augments, Generator Mods, Base Items, and the OP item
    Please share your feedback and any issues you encounter. Thank you for taking the time to help us review this content before launch, and see you in Cursed Gotham City!
  2. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Idk if this question is related to this thread but shouldnt recent time capsule gears scaled up to match latest DLC? Just like Avatar Bombardier gear.

Or TC gears also got drastic change with recent update?...
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Adaptive augments. Are these half done? Only has like 5 bonuses and nothing tells you what level is what at the bottom. Feels incomplete.
  4. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

The adaptive augments' text is bugged from rank 19 and below. You are unable to see what the buffs are for the later stages until you hit rank 20. There isn't even a scroll option. Is this intended or an oversight?
  5. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

Question, Where do i get the Magical blade base items from in the JLDC content?
    i’ve ran all the content a bunch of times but it hasn’t dropped for me yet. i’m starting to question if they’re even in the game yet..
  6. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Adaptive augments catalyst drop rates. The green and purple drop a lot while the blue rarely drops. Can this be looked at? Also, from my experience, if you run eleet stuff, you get green gear drops and green catalyst, but if you run regular stuff you get purple gear and blue catalyst. Any insight into this?
  7. Korlick Loyal Player

Fix the renown drops from the alerts. Its been broken since release.
    • Like x 1
  8. gamma9 Level 30

Omni Vision artifact

Cool Down artifact

Greed/ Black Lantern powersets