Dev Discussion Episode 45: Rewards

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Apr 20, 2023.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Yea I Thought It Was A Little Weird They Made This Thread So Early At Launch Considering There No Rewards At The Moment But I’m Guessing This Where We Going Post When The New Rewards Are Released I Thought They Would Do What They Did With Death Metal Washington Dlc And Put Like Supply Drops Orbitals And Henchmen Right Off The Bat But All Good I’m Pretty Sure The Next Double Currency Will Come With New Epi 45 Rewards :)
  2. gamma9 Level 30

Omni Vision artifact

Cool Down artifact

Greed/ Black Lantern powersets
  3. vRad Level 30

Can you please provide context to your post? Not to sound rude, but you've spammed this response on several threads and I'm at a loss as to what you're trying to communicate, so can only imagine what the dcuo team is expected to understand.
  4. KINGTJTRENCHES New Player

Hello I'm Looking To See If The Developers Could Make A Defense Face Mod And Release Some More Face Mod Equitable Gear. I See That Every Mod Increase Every Stat In The Game But Defense. It Would Be Like Every Other Mod With Defense Included A Regular Defense Mod, Defense & Health Defense & Power, Defense & Precision Also Defense Mod For Your Base, Gear, Consumables And Allies And Any Other Additions Made To The Game That Add Defense That Would Be Helpful Too.