Test Discussion Episode 42: Umbrax the Ultraviolet (Duo)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Millbarge, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Millbarge Developer

test
    • Like x 1
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

3. Trykz Dedicated Player

4. Trykz Dedicated Player

ticular cancer is no joke, ask Tom Green.
  5. Jtsmith1883 New Player

Hello, there are issues very serious ones with allies. In particular to certain powers. 1 being that stealth powers both gadgets and mental have a glitch where each time they go in stealth they heal on hit and then when they come out of stealth on hit this is due to a stealth user having calculator equipped his ability is activating 2x giving them double healing. This is outside of the norms of calculator and unfair to everyone who doesn’t have a stealth power. Secondly even more serious. Because I have batman fully ranked (lvl 10) stealths can use the weapon buff Batman ability at levels 6-9 and receive the time cool down given on level 10 as long as they are in stealth. Meaning they can activate Batman’s weapon heal just as much as I can and mine is max rank and at same time receive 2x the heals from calculator. Nubia also heals people outside of my group when I activate her. Like opposing villains. That’s it thank you I look to hear back about this couldn’t find ally feedback tab sorry.