Test Discussion Episode 40: Flashpoint Gotham City (Open World)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Charon, Apr 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Say, what's the reason for eliminating Open World Bounty Currency? I really enjoyed being able to build that currency while spamming towards the Bounty Feats without using replay badges. Which allowed us to get vendor feat-related items with one toon instead of having to use a bunch of alts. Was it just too easy for us to get Feats, or what was the thinking?
  2. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

I can't seem to find any of the graffiti we need to take down in the open world...any suggestions of where to look?
  3. Eve YouTuber

There is things on buildings you can interact with, but you don't actually see the graffiti as far as I remember.
  4. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

I have seen missions where you click on buildings that allows you to put UP posters, but nothing about graffiti. That also didn't change my tally for that feat either.Do you remember where these buildings are?
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

They're in the section where the gang wars are happening. You'll see Freeze Goons and other factions spray painting walls and you'll see graffiti there. Those, unlike the posters that you PUT up, should be visible and you take them down when you interact with them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

ah yes sorry my bad, look for goons that are placed against walls like that:
    [IMG]
    They usually draw Graffiti. The mission is "Squawking out the Gang War" where you will find them
    • Like x 1
  7. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

For the last few episodes I've hated the fact that we can only use the special Episode Exobytes in AA's (instead of exos we get from scrapping gear). Limiting our options is a completely anti-(quality of)life equation move.
    • Like x 1
  8. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I had the same problem, also it was white text on a lime green background which was really hard to read.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.