Dev Discussion Episode 36: Thanagar (Open World)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Dec 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

Thanks for playing the Episode 36: Thanagar (Open World). Please post your thoughts, feedback, and any issues you come across.

-Millbarge
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    A couple of things so far:

1. It is possible to get stuck on the geometry:

2. The Metal Meltdown feat counter isn't advancing when the bounty is defeated.

3. Under CR players are only getting boosted to CR 230.
    • Like x 1
  3. Millbarge Developer

-Millbarge
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

In other episodes, there was a terminal with a daily mark, this dont have. Is it so conceived or missed?

In the other episodes at the start there were 3 weekly q, in this, only 2?

The task of collecting 15 rings. some rings are only available to flyers.
  5. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

Is there any way possible to speed up the Open World boss ''Nth Metal Golem''? Waiting for this boss takes 10 minutes and if you want to phase with someone else it is usually full. Is it possible to make boss spawn with 1 minute instead 10 minutes? Because the feat goes up to 77 kills and its almost like 77x10minutes=770 minutes=12,8 hours
  6. Eve YouTuber

Question - Running on multiple toons, and there is no skip option for when you talk to Hawkgirl for the first time, can it please be added?
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Hawkgirl is the terminal, but she doesn’t seem to become active until you finish a daily for whoever she assigned to you as the weekly.
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

What ever happened to putting exo-materials in DLC open worlds? Central City DLC2, Mropolis Battlezone and Gotham Under Siege had them. I know it's going back a ways but that would be very very convenient in present day.
  9. Valmi New Player

Thanagar is fun but my concern is total amount of stuff to do in the open zone. Atlantis, Chaos and M1 had multiple zone bosses and/or a kill quota, plus a pickup quota activity. The new duo is awesome and the Thanagar area is great. Unfortunately as an older player my hands/time don't hold up well with raids, so I really enjoy having more to do in exploring the open world zones. Titan's was cool but you were done with everything in like 5 minutes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.