Dev Discussion Episode 30: Collections

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JohnnyDC, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyDC Developer

Hey all,

It's Johnny DC and this thread is for discussions concerning the story collections in Episode 30: Earth 3. Please feel free to post questions and/or feedback based on your experiences with the collections for this content.

Also feel free to ask me any questions you might have or just discuss the DC Comics lore behind the stories for this collection.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and thanks for playing!
  2. Skandov Well-Known Player

I'm gonna praise you again on your detailed and in depth writing for this new episode.
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Almost double the drop rate, 3 toons and all content completed today..not one OP Collection dropped. I saw nobody get one in all 6 raid instances i ran either. Maybe tomorrow will be better!
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

You need to unlock the "Syndicate Sense" feat first before you'll see any Omnipotent collections. That requires you to wear all 8 pieces of the Owlman gear at the same time.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just confirming - you must complete one of the vendor sets to enable OP collection drops (just as it has been in recent episodes).
    • Like x 1
  7. OhSicks Well-Known Player

Do you have to wear the EQ or just have the feat?
  8. JohnnyDC Developer

Thanks Skandov! I am glad you enjoyed it! This was a really big content piece having both the Justice League back together for the first time since launch, as well as, having the larger part of the Crime Syndicate in their Forever Evil incarnations. Its always cool to be able to write for such iconic characters like the Justice League! If you didn't notice, Cyborg also got called into the big leagues in honor the JL movie. What was your favorite content piece/collection?
  9. krytine Loyal Player

Do all collection pieces have the same drop rate? If not then why?
  10. adrianmoreira New Player

Hello devs. I know this topic are just for fantasy, but I wanted to ask one thing ... With the fall of the PS3, why not join the Xbox one server with PS4 / PC? would be great. I hope you take my comment into account. Thank you!
  11. Aerith Rose Committed Player

This is specifically regarding the collection drops? The OP drop rate is better than 29 but still to rare for a few collections. There needs to be more balance. II assume it is intended that one piece of the collection is harder to get than the others? That is fine, but when the collection for episode 29 is still selling for over 130 million. There is a big problem. This really makes content inaccessible to the majority of players even if they play actively.
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Comes down to it being a Sony / Microsoft thing to merge those platforms.
  13. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I hope the devs are monitoring this. Riddled crime scene drop rate is ridiculous. There are none on broker and it never drops. Actually hardly ANYTHING (collection wise for the sarcastic people) drops in rise of the bat. This needs to be adjusted!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.