Test Discussion Episode 29: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Anxient Loyal Player

How many essence purifiers are needed to craft the gen mods?
    • Like x 1
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

3. Realsaiyin Active Player

I'm not sure if it was already reported. The normal Riddler Back has a photo of an interrogation mark, but the Elite Back has the photo of a stick.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I didn't notice this mentioned yet, but the feats for completing both the regular and elite vendor sets are in the episode feat list instead of the Iconic Styles feat list (as the last few episodes have been). Is this a bug, or a change going forward?
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I ground 400 to get the OP back in AoJ. What's new here? Are we getting significantly fewer marks per week?
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

The back in AoJ was 330 marks. The head was 400. And with AoJ we get 134 marks per week. RwC is 90 per week. And the RwC episode is half as long as AoJ was.

The argument he is making is hands are weighted less then a back. And the new OP hands style is a reskin of an older style. Plus the episode is only 8 weeks but it takes 6 weeks to gear up, not including the OP item. It also seems the OP collections are only going to drop in the raid and alert. So we get less OP items, which is what people requested, but looks like it will be tougher to acquire.
    • Like x 4
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

But only has one op piece as opposed to 3 in aoj. 1000 marks vs 350
    • Like x 3
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Will Skill Points increase every DLC? I like that alot. Primary stats went from 175 to 183. Skill Points Matter :)
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

My understanding is that they will increase too match current item level
    • Like x 1
  10. mexmex Dedicated Player

Wait... do we have a reward on this next content? Or do we have to grind to death to have something worthy?
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

14 essence purifiers but:

new gen mod:
    36 complex
    54 simple
    14 purifiers
    22 essence
    27 core element
    18 focusing element

old gen mod:
    12 complex
    60 simple
    15 purifiers
    30 essence
    13 core element
    6 focusing element

now i cant talk about the huge amount of core and focusing elements which are required but for an increase of 27 might u need 36 complex ...that is crazy !!!
    • Like x 6
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

WTF, please reduce complex down to 15. 36 is way too high. I feel like Focus elements are also too high too.
    • Like x 1
  13. Perdition Committed Player

This is beyond the point of being ridiculous..14 Essence purifiers (5 MoV for one) .36 complex, 18 focus elements?! *sigh* why even bother trying to explain even further.. everything that is being said on this subject falls on deaf ears anyway.
    • Like x 5
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah also its 1 complex per additional 0.75might ... so sad
    • Like x 1
  15. Schimaera Devoted Player

They probably never understand that by getting higher in content the amount of complex materials you can make in the same amount of time doesn't change...
    • Like x 6
  16. farm3rb0b Committed Player

This. SO much this.

I could understand a slight increase in simple and complex materials over time as there is older content as well to run and we might have a small reserve. I'm talking like 10% increase, though, because you shouldn't be forced to run out of relevancy things just to get materials.

In general, the cost of the mods (generator and gear) should be static across episodes/DLCs. As the Focusing Elements, Core Elements, and Purifiers are different by episode, and we are probably running minimal content outside of our current relevant DLC, we are getting the same amount of materials each time. I don't understand the theory behind the numbers on these mods.
    • Like x 10
  17. Elusian Crowd Control

Going with the ppl here. RnD is out of hand but this has been pointed out the last 2 years at bare minimum (I remember the first discussions when monthly content hit test).

We still have no adjusted stack increase. Which goes along with the horrible trading window UI (easily the worst in my past 6 yrs with MMOs). When RnD material increases over time but the actual materials drop in a flat linear way you wonder what the logic is there behind to justify this increase even.

In short, for a long time we need an RnD Revamp rounded up with a trade window UI adjustment that allows to trade ALL tradable materials in ONE trade and not THREE ... and we needed it since yesterday.

Wonder how many more episodes it requires to acknowledge this problem and actually solve it.
    • Like x 10
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

And imagine if ya play alts. Like me and tons of other end game players do. When the complex goes up by 24 per mod and u need to make 12 of them? Thats obviously 288 complex. We can calculate how many drops we get per week and see the increase here doesnt make sense. For me with 5 toons thats roughly 1500 complex. Im also guessing their reasoning is ep30 has no gen mods and shares an essence with ep29 so these are meant to be crafted over the 2 episodes. But we dont know how long episode 30 will last. If we did then maybe the #s might make sense. But we dont know the rate of complex we get when we salvage. And imo we cant know if the increase makes sense w/out that #.

I can only imagine the price of complex is going to go through the roof too. Which means players would need more ingame $ if they have bad luck with salvage. Honestly if they want me to run old content for salvage then i say remove the RNG from it completely. The salvage i mean.
    • Like x 2
  19. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm too lazy (and insufficiently interested) to go search for a quote, but I'm pretty sure I remember either Mepps or one of the devs saying that's what the plan was some time (not all that long) ago: to make OP items more rare again.

But thanks for unpacking the details.
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea it definitely was. I remember the quote. It was based on the feedback from many on here who kept saying we get too many OP items.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.