Test Discussion Episode 24: Harley's Heist feedback thread

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Millbarge, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

This is the official feedback thread for the Harley's Heist. Please post any questions, bugs, and all other feedback here.

-Millbarge
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

The duo is cool. Loot only showing 2 choices tho, no plans or base items or any of that. Also huntress is blocking doorways sometimes. Need to fix that plz. The brief reward is great imo. Here is a pic
    [IMG]
    We also were trying the speed feat and skipped a bunch of adds. They followed us into the ivy boss room and killed us and now ivy is bugged and the fight wont start. No cut scene and we cannot attack her.
  3. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

How's the duo in difficulty? The fact there's a speed feat, it would be nice if it was challenging for a while. Is it on par with the last duo, worse or better?

My clown is going to love that plant.
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Also all the adds on 2nd boss is kinda ridiculous and overkill. Its not fun, its annoying. It looks like u guys did it to either make a support role be in there or idky else. But having adds off in the corners u cant even hit cause they too far away but they are lighting u up for a buncha dmg is just ugh. Ive done it 3 times now with 2 dps as our group setup. I just dont understand why having so many adds in there means its difficult. Im not asking for a nerf, id just like to see a mechanic there instead of 10 adds and the boss.
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

A league mate of mine got speed feat already but your gonna have to skip almost every add to do it it looks like. Idk maybe there is another way, havent tried yet cause my 1rst try bugged. Also it looks like everything in there is 177cr. Wags are back :p Its a good duo imo. Its fun i like it. Just adds on 2nd boss seem overkill to me and i already see people having problems and will ask for this part to be changed.
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I liked the Duo a lot more than I thought I would. It has a good story to it. I forget the word SJ used in the livestream, capers or something. It felt like a caper. Rather than a "THE WORLD IS OVER RIP" piece of content. Definitely need more of that low-brow type of content. The cutscenes were nice too and added to the experience.

Good use of the SCU Police Station thing. Hasn't been used since levelling missions and I always enjoyed it as a map. Good use of the cells, too.

Overall, I'd say I'm happy with this Duo.

On our side, I felt as though the second boss fight was really difficult in comparison to the first and last. The last (Huntress) was probably the easiest.

I didn't find it as hard as the Will of Darkseid Duo, to be honest. But I also ran it with Jafin and I was in tank role so I imagine it's gonna be quite difficult until people gear up. Especially because the NPCs were like 177 or something.
    • Like x 2
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Bugs
    • None of the bosses were granting a 3rd option in the loot picker.
    • Had an incident at the second boss. Upon wipe, the room remained locked as the police/Black Canary were fighting Catwoman. The instance didn't break completely, but it took about 10-20 seconds for doors to disappear again. Might be worth forcing a reset upon a wipe if that's possible?
    • Like x 3
  8. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Hm I see. When speed feats were common it took a good couple of months till they became a good chance of getting them. A speed feat really isn't a "feat" done day one.
  9. YoCuro Active Player

Nice little duo, I only saw two loot options per boss, also the style for the green (trash CR142) gear was Mayan is that correct? or was it just put up and will be changed later? Also what is the blue gear style? :)
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Yes the 2nd boss fight difficulty is nowhere close to the 1rst and last. I was 162 ice and my partner was 164 mental. I imagine if u was higher it would go a bit smoother. I see u were in tank role. I have no probs with that. But imo some people will NEED a tank or healer for the 2nd boss.
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Blue gear style is oolong from what i saw.
  12. YoCuro Active Player

Cool thank you!
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Heres the thing tho, u will 100% need to skip adds to do it. And have a little luck to not aggro some of them. Then u need some decent burn also. Like i said i was 162 other guy 164. Im sure once people hit 167 168 it will be easier/smoother. But i dont see how u get it if u dont skip adds. Maybe im wrong tho.
  14. YoCuro Active Player

From what I understand its just the first bit (So complete first boss in under 5 minutes) I was 162 Ice with a 164 Mental and we got it by accident.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Oh its the 1rst boss only? I thought it was the entire duo. Oh wow derp on my part :( If its only that part then yea its easily obtainable. Me and my partner were looking for suitcases for that feat and just looking around in general. But im sure knowing that now we could easily go get it. Thanks for the info and correction.
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I don't think the content needs adjusted other than the first and second bosses need to be made a bit tougher (especially last boss). Gains from new gear will nullify the challenge rapidly. It's not worth sacrificing a challenge because we're currently limited to the previous episodes maximum gear.

I get that there's a speed feat, too, but again, this should be left as is. If you can't achieve it at first, go back when you're stronger. Part of the fun in gaming is trying, failing and repeating until you can finally do it. I know people are OCD and **** about getting feats ASAP, but no. Not worth risking the integrity of the Duo so that people can achieve the speed feat at minimum CR.
    • Like x 3
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Like i said i dont want a nerf or anything like that. But like u said 1rst and last boss difficulty is nowhere near the 2nd boss difficulty. And i guess the speed feat is 1st boss only so that is pretty easy tbh. But there was people saying the darkseid raid was too hard which imo it wasnt. So i can only imagine what some will say about the 2nd boss of this duo. And like i said already id rather see a mechanic on that boss instead of a buncha adds. That would be the only change id make if i could make 1 :p
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

How about a secure mechanic? Where if the mechanic is secured, only 1 NPC spawns? but if the mechanic is ignored, Police raid the fight?

Probably too late to make any significant changes like that, though, I imagine.
    • Like x 1
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

That would be cool. Id be all for that. There is that feat where u have to turn the cog with the officer. Imo they should put it in that room. If u secure it u get way less adds, if u dont u get what it is now. But like u said probably cannot make those kinda changes at this point.
    • Like x 1
  20. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Cr of adds is 177? Why so high, isn't our max cr for next episode 168? Usually in duos the add's cr isn't almost 10 cr's higher than your soon to be max cr.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.