Test Discussion Episode 24: Darkseid's War Factory raid feedback thread

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Quixotic, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea stompa in that 1rst room is a lil rough. Idk if u had her yet. But she jumps a lot. There isnt really a spot to body block her and when i did have her a lil she jumped right over my head. And even at 168 u cant survive her jump then stomp with is all pretty much 1 move. U cant survive it even if u block. My guess is a lot of disbanding if groups get her 1rst. Shes a lot easier in the 2nd room imo. I hate nerfs but they really do need to tone her down a tad. It is after all the normal version.
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

LOL ok. U dont know if premium is the majority. Its just your opinion. Not commenting on this again and derailing the thread. I will say it again unless u have the #s from dbg that shows premium is the majority then u dont really know if it is or not.
    • Like x 1
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea its very short. Darkseid on 1 knee and superman says 1 sentence then its over and headline and scorecard pops.
  4. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Actually, it's quite apparent and obvious that premium is the majority. F2P players make up actually a tiny part of the active player base lol. You can go to anyone, and 9 times out of 10 you will be able to trade with them. You cannot trade with F2P players at all. If you can trade with them at all, they are at least premium. Since you can actually trade with probably about 80 to 90% of everyone just about, logic dictates most everyone is at least premium lol. Simple logic dictates that most players have reached premium status. All those who ended their subs. They're premium. All those who bought just 1, yes just 1, DLC are premium. All those who bought a power or just 1 legend or booster bundle. All premium. Most everyone is at least premium because becoming premium is so easy. $5 spent on anything in the marketplace grants you premium status. I can guarantee you, without any doubt whatsoever, premium players DO make up the majority of active players.
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

That's a let down I would of liked it better if Darkseid knocked everyone down and walked to a boomtube and said "this fight is merely a setback in a far larger plan" and then leaves.
    • Like x 2
  6. TestReporter Loyal Player

Me too.
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Its an eddys vid if u watch it. There is a boom tube iirc. Just not sure who leaves thru it. They also said in the stream for ep24 that "next time we fight em" and mepps said "next time? Spoilers." Idk if they were joking or not. But i wouldnt be suprised at all to see darkseid show up again down the road.

Edit: After watching the vid again darkseid does leave thru a boom tube and the headline says "darkseid done for?" That tells me 100% he will be back.
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

My ending would of been 100% better.
  9. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

My ending would be that superman becomes so enraged that he heat visions Darkseid right in the eyes until his head explodes, painting the room red. He than turns to the camera and with an Arnold Schwarzenegger like voice say..."he lost his mind" than walk out all bad a$$.
  10. Elusian Crowd Control

Well guess elite raid launches untested since there was a fix incoming for it to test. Again wasted time for nothing =/
    • Like x 4
  11. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Elite raid will probably be bugged and cause the servers to glitch and have to be shutdown again. :rolleyes:
  12. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

:confused:
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Nah. He's annoyed and pretty much done at this point. He's not the only one.
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

What was wrong with elite?
  15. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The first room had a few issues and we even got confirmation from a developer that the room was harder than intended in Elite and they were gonna make some alterations to some of the issues Elusian reported to him. Those alterations never made it to Test as far as we are aware and if they did it was never made public so we never tried to go back in and test.

There were other small issues through out the raid (normal and elite) that never got fixed on Test either such as there is a collection node in the first or second boss room that is behind an invisible wall and you can't get to it, in the second boss room there is an invisible ledge that you can stand on (hopefully this doesn't lead to some sort of way to cheesing the fight), and a few others that I can't recall at this time. All these issues were reported.

Hopefully all the fixes made it into the build before going Live.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.