Episode 20 Now Available in the Marketplace!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

All Players Can Now Play Episode 20!

Episode 20 is now available for all players! Members already have access automatically with membership, and non-members can now purchase the Episode in the Marketplace.

Episode 20
    Blackest Night

And so ends the War of the Light saga, the epic finish to one of DCUO’s most powerful storylines.

A massive Black Lantern has erupted from the blood-soaked streets of war-torn Metropolis and Nekron has risen from this deathly soil. The embodiment of death is no easy foe to defeat and Hal Jordan, Sinestro, and the rest of the champions have been unable to even make a scratch. You must fight alongside Carol Ferris and the Lantern Corps and send Nekron back to the Land of the Unliving in the new Operation, Blackest Night!

• To play this 8-player Operation, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 138.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Operation under Tier 7 of the 8-Player Tab.

Wastelands Wonderland

Imps and demons run amuck in the fiery wasteland, allowing Jacob and Jack to seductively and slowly make their moves. Raven, annoyed as ever by her brothers, has asked for your help in putting them back in their places. Enter the madness and mayhem of the Gotham Wastelands in the new Duo, Wastelands Wonderland!

• To play this 2-player Duo, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 138.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new duo under Tier 7 of the 2-Player Tab.
    • Like x 1
  2. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Mepps, it didn't show up on Steam yet. Can you check on when it will be available there?
    • Like x 2
  3. hero turner Well-Known Player

Now that we have these wonderful contents coming to the game, why not add the skills that goes with the joker backpack-flight ,journeyman boots-superspeed and the journeyman gloves- acrobatics! it would be really nice to have the flying skills, speed skills and acrobat skills to go with them when you equip them. PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP! just saying.
    • Like x 1
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

5. Ekart Committed Player

Any news on the Steam front? Usually there is only a delay of max. 2 hours.
  6. Kasnor New Player

not availeble on steam yet.
  7. Sean Brown New Player

A lot of good it does to release the new episode and then drop yet another scheduled downtime on people just a day later. Glad I have Legendary access. But I wonder, how much money am I losing to downtime each month? The downtime in this game has started to be a deciding factor in where my money will go each month.
  8. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Dang it I missed the Nekron hunt yesterday because i was in a raid helping League mate. So missed the chance to get to get a Fireworks Trinket from it.. Hope to get another chance at it

[IMG]
  9. Xibo Loyal Player