Episode 19 Now Available for Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Members Can Now Play Episode 19!

Members, your early access to Episode 19 begins today!

Green Arrow and Captain Cold have both been taken by Ra’s al Ghul and are stowed away in Nanda Parbat. Heroes will fight alongside Black Canary and villains will join forces with Heat Wave in the final chapter of the League of Assassin’s story, “The Demon’s Plan!” Then, head to the Tunnel of Lust and stop Raven’s brothers from wreaking havoc there, on the Wastelands, and beyond in “Deep Desires.”

The Demon’s Plan is a 4-Player Alert and Deep Desires is a 1-Player Solo. Both require your character to be Level 30 with a minimum CR of 134; the suggested CR is 143.

Become a member today and you can start playing Episode 19! Episode 19 will be available for purchase in the Marketplace on December 9th. Watch the trailer now!

• Like x 2
  2. MaGiiKz DCUO New Player

Mepps, is the Test Server down? i can't seem to get onto it! it states, 'No reply from server'

Hope to hear back :)
    Thanks
    MaGiiKz
  3. speedster1981 Committed Player

Mepps, if you don't mind me asking why is it that when I go to the Marketplace it says I purchased the Jolly Aura when I didn't? are you aware of this glitch?
    • Like x 1
  4. Yale New Player

Once again the servers are down smh.. C'mon you guys this is why people stop playing..
  5. Duciferous New Player

These constant server downtimes are seriously pushing me to stop paying for this game and quitting once and for all... jeezzz
  6. Duciferous New Player

I at least hope one day they will do this earlier in the day, so I can play before I go to work.
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

OH cool, excited to get home!