Episode 15 Is Now Available in the Marketplace! Plus, Bombshell Poster Packs!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Episode 15 Now Available in the Marketplace!

Episode 15 has launched! Travel to an alternate, World War II-inspired universe in "The Bombshell Paradox," where the DC Bombshells await with a timeline threatened by infinite war. Or, take the fight back to Zamaron where the Black Lanterns have appeared, corrupting everything in their path.

Look for Episode 15 in the in-game Marketplace for $4.00 (PC) or 400 Marketplace Cash (PS), and remember Members always automatically have access to all content with their Membership.

New 8 Player Operation - The Bombshell Paradox!

To play this 8-player Operation, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 113. Travel through a rift in time and space to the DC Bombshells universe in the Bombshell Paradox. The “Lady al Ghul” has created a tear in reality in attempt to change the outcome of World War II! Players must stop her and set the Bombshells universe back on its correct path. Gain access to new feats, collections and gear! Free to access for Members!

Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Operation under Tier 7 of the 8 Player Tab.
    Minimum CR: 113
    Suggested CR: 129

New Duo – Corrupted Zamaron!

To play this 2-Player Duo, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 113. "The Black" has re-emerged in the universe! Help Carol Ferris defend Zamaron from the Black Lanterns and purge the Black Lanterns’ Corruption, in this 2-player duo. Gain access to new feats, collections and gear! Free to access for Members!

Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Duo under Tier 7 of the 2 Player Tab.
    Minimum CR: 113
    Suggested CR: 129

PLUS, Bombshell Poster Packs I and II!

Add a little - okay, add A LOT of light and life to your Base with these two iconic DC Bombshell poster packs. Each pack contains twenty unique posters taken straight from DC Comics book covers featuring retro-inspired designs of all your favorite DC characters. That's 40 posters, so collect them all! Look for both packs on the Marketplace now for 300 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash.

Note: you must have a full twenty inventory slots free to purchase a pack.

• Like x 7
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

Also on Steam?
    • Like x 1
  3. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

When does the next PvP Update launch? :)
  4. Kzinti Committed Player

The poster pack II says it will contribute to feats and Pack I says will not
  5. Kasnor New Player

When we can buy on steam?
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 15 is available now on Steam.
    • Like x 2
  7. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Got to get those posters on the Loyalty Point vendor! ;)
  8. Kasnor New Player

DLC is on Steam
  9. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

Mepps Why we can not buy with sevencash (Daybreak cash) Episodes ? It would be easier to get the dlc time rather than pay each month , we could buy for example sevencash 4000 and each month we spend in episodes or more , it would be a much easier way to pay
  10. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Thanks Mepps!. I don't want to be a pest, but this matter is bugging me a lot and hopefully you can give some insight. Reposting from another thread:

Do you know how the price in other currencies is set? I find it quite odd that episode 16 is listed for 4.35 euro when the euro is still more expensive than the U.S. dollar.

4.35 euro is $4.85 dollars. http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=4.35&From=EUR&To=USD
    $4 dollars is actually 3.5 euro http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=4&From=USD&To=EUR

Same issue with other currencies, could give us some insight as to why you charge more? is there a hidden cost for you to sell in other currencies? The cost of a 3 month period is now almost 3 dollars more for europeans than for americans(for whom it's already $2 more than before) . That doesn't seem right but if you have a valid reason, it would be greatly appreciated if you could let us know.
  11. Xibo Loyal Player

Doesn't need. You can use Steam and purchase the episodes with Paysafecard.
  12. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

Mepps, I'd like some clarification on this please.

Firstly, love the Bombshell posters.
    Love all things iconic, like Lantern banners and the 3rd & 4th year anni prints (thx!), and these posters are my new favorite base items in game. Colorful, iconic & fun.

Another thread going on somewhere about adding other iconic poster packs, Action #1 and Movie variants and the like, and I plus infinite that thread. Marketplace, buy 'em up in a flat second. Forget feats, just carry on with the sweet posters.

Back to point.
    I bought a set of each. Poster pack I and II.
    The new ones don't count towards the feat, understandably.
    Poster pack II, which says it will contribute to the feats, did indeed contribute to my villain character.

So clarification on poster pack II contributing towards the poster feat please.

If that's the case, Mepps, I'd like to pm you to look into another character, which had 8/11 of the posters. I put 3 other posters from that pack, already in-game, into the the shared bank, cashed them in on that character. All on display, but says I only have 10/11 of the feat.

TL;DR
    Great job on the posters. Clarification on feat. Help a brother out.

Subbed 'til next July.
    Awesome posters, devs.
  13. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Still no Amazon Fury Part I though.
  14. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

...oh, and btw.

[IMG]

Not all of them; just a handful.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Poster pack I will not contribute to feats. Poster pack II will. If you are consuming posters from either pack II or that were dropped in-game, and it is not incrementing your feats properly, please make a report on the issue tracker: https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
    • Like x 1
  16. Tygerfyre Committed Player

I've seen references to getting posters in drops. Are there posters in the Packs that do not drop in game, or is it possible to get them all eventually through in-game drops?
  17. Vesper Dedicated Player

All of the posters in Poster Pack 2 are available in game, as drops in both Bombshell Paradox 8-man and Corrupted Zameron duo. The posters in Poster Pack 2 should count towards the collect-11-posters feat.

The posters in Poster Pack 1 are NOT available in game, do NOT drop from content, and do NOT count towards the feat. The only way to get these posters is from Marketplace. They are purely for fun & vanity. Oh-----they are also FANTASTIC. :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

You might need to update the marketing text on the promo page to clarify...:)

19. Eusam New Player

where is the black lantern gear vendor