Test Discussion Episode 14: Happiness Home ELITE Raid

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Loche, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zneeak Devoted Player

There is quite some farming involved just to get 4 pieces of Elite gear, farming as in buying and spending replays in order to get a plain low-stat buff that is NOTHING compared to what you got from one of the 101-elite pieces. If you want us to spend replay badges on this content, I strongly recommend that you change the 4 piece-bonus to a special percentage-based bonus aswell. The 8 piece-bonus should also be adjusted and buffed to suit all roles better and be worthwhile, because obtaining EIGHT pieces of Elite-gear, well... That is a lot of time and money spent.

I for one will obtain vendorgear and test my luck with the regular 110 raid-drops, if changes aren't made to the Set Bonuses of the Elite-gear. I don't care if the Elite-gear has the same initial item-lvl and stats as the regular raid-drops, but those 2 so-called "bonuses" should really be worthwhile considering the time and money you need to spend in order to obtain a minimum of 4 pieces to see any of the bonuses, with 8 pieces being even more time and money spent. Each of these bonuses for every role should be way more special as compared to regular stats.

Please, make these Set Gear-bonuses matter, because I really like the concept of special bonuses through raid-drops as oppossed to just increased stats.
    • Like x 5
  2. Loche Developer

Are we certain this isnt just the extra mark you can select from the new UI? We are not able to reproduce a loot roll on a mark.
  3. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

I don't understand. When did cheesing content become considered efficient?
    • Like x 1
  4. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Every boss we have beaten in that raid has had an extra mark come up as group loot. Pretty sure it happens every time.
  5. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Another thing about the loot interface, when you beat the first boss the adds immediately pop out and start attacking. It would be nice to have a little breather before the next part of the raid starts. You don't even get a chance to look at your loot choices before you get punched in the face by some angry parademon dudes.
  6. BigDaddyDru New Player

Please refrain from off topic and obsolete discussions in the thread. If you do not have anything constructive and meaningful to say and share about Happiness Home that will assist the Developers and the entire community, please stop polluting the thread.

Thank you!
  7. drenz Developer

Just reproduced this issue internally, what a crappy bug.

I'll have that fixed for you ASAP.

Thanks for the report,
    Drenz
  8. Lightws Dedicated Player

It's more then a extra mark though. It's the marks received from a boss needing to be rolled on. For some reason no clue why. Instead of receiving it after a boss is killed.
  9. nite2viper New Player

Why is it that trollers and healers get there most useful stat as a bonus while tanks only get health? Isn't dominance the most useful stat for tanks? It's the same for trinkets....
    • Like x 3
  10. Loche Developer

The systems team is looking into how to change the set bonuses on the Elite gear. Stay tuned.
    • Like x 5
  11. BigDaddyDru New Player

Sounds Delicious! This is one Meal Daddy is most certainly going to stay tuned for. :cool:
  12. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Glad you guys are taking a look at the bonuses. Here's another wrinkle: say you have all 8 pieces from this DLC, when the next Episode comes out and you replace a set piece with a new set piece from next Episode, will you lose your bonus? Will it be part of the same set for bonus purposes or will you have to start all over again? Just something to think about...
    • Like x 3
  13. Lightws Dedicated Player

I have still yet to see you give any feedback about anything...........
    • Like x 3
  14. Harlequin Devoted Player

I've played games that change the set bonus every tier and others that keep the same bonus forever. I somewhat prefer the changing bonus as it can be tailored to whatever ability/stat changes that have taken place since the bonus was introduced.

It also forces the players to make choices when upgrading gear. Do they replace one piece and break the set or do they hold out until they have their 2-piece of the next set? Stuff like that. I'd be happy either way but I do prefer having a different set bonus for each successive tier of gear.
    • Like x 1
  15. Star kid14 Active Player

See guys, This is what Test Server is for, share your concerns and all will be fixed and or adjusted, Thank you for listening!
  16. Loche Developer

We have thought about it, and have a plan. Still working out the details though.
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

Maybe I am asking for too much, but could could you confirm the possible changes you are making or already have made to the Set Bonuses? I understand if you want us to figure this out live, I'm just throwing the question out there.
  18. Elusian Crowd Control

Hey. Maybe an option you guys could get through the healer, dps and controller sets to check the new bonuses?

Tank changed to:

(4 Pieces) +54 Dominance
    (8 Pieces) Heal yourself a small amount each time you use a Group Breakout.

Question is how big the heal is. However I don't see any benefit for going for the 8 pieces bonus unless its a major heal which I doubt since its described as "small amount". The 4 pieces bonus seems to be okay, better than those tiny health buff before.
  19. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

They updated the bonuses on test server yesterday or today. Haven't seen what they are though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.