Epileptic seizure due to quantum power

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead13, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Dead13 Well-Known Player

I hope, Mepps will read this and help me. Distortion wave in Quantum power really make me feel bad.
    I'm epileptic and live alone. Everytime when somebody uses this power, i can fall and die.
    Can u please change it's animation?
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

You can turn the animation brightness down in the game settings. Even to the point that they are almost non existent. Enjoy!
    • Like x 5
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Unfortunately this is something that’s part of games in general. I believe dcuo has a seizure warning (if not than it should). Luckily it does have the option, as mentioned above, to lower the visual effects. This may be your only option since I doubt they would make visual changes to stop this since they would have to change a LOT of graphics.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I am on the spectrum as well and have a Quantum character. Settings > Video > Effects Quality and just pull it down half way so FX aren't completely invisible and see if that helps.
    • Like x 3
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

As much fun as quantum is I wish they could tone down some of its effects. The bubble for event horizon should be cut in half to scale with other powers like bastion and it needs to be a little more translucent. It's annoying in tighter knit fights. Our vision and movement is already messed with with so many summoned pets on screen.
  6. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I have experienced some issues with the Injustice open world fight when the flames appear, it really messes with my eyes and gives me headache.
    • Like x 1