Fixed Enhanced Emblem Batman Who Laughs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Raven Nocturnal, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Not dropping? Has anyone seen it yet? Please confirm.
    • Like x 8
  2. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

Not yet. Ran the raid all day yesterday. Mepps said he is looking into it in another thread
    • Like x 1
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Oh snap really? Which thread? :)

Edit: NVM, I found it
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Hit 6 runs last night, looked at the loot tab. As far as I can see, 48 people did NOT get the drop. Only ran normals...can't say for elite or event (although not dropping in event is probably intended).
    • Like x 1
  5. IonHero Committed Player

No one has completed the feat at time of this post, I would feel confident that it is not dropping.
    • Like x 2
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I've noticed many players are recieving the "Enhanced Totality Emblem" instead. Wasn't that from a different raid?
  7. IonHero Committed Player

Yeah, that was dropped off of the Anti-Monitor in The Sixth Dimension Raid from Legion of Doom Episode
    • Like x 1
  8. Dabnarok New Player

Classic DCUO. It was never even added with the 3x death metal patch. Reimbursement is in order as people have wasted tons of replay badges trying to get this Emblem to drop and it's not even in the game currently
    • Like x 1
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I just got one in Event version, so it's definitely fixed.
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

It has been mentioned, it was dropping but at a drop rate far below what was intended. That's why after players playing enough, it has enough chances to drop now.
  11. Dabnarok New Player

Yeah a YouTuber had mentioned that but they are not devs so you can't take their word for anything.
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

If you look carefully, you will see that the most recent test hotfix (by a dev) explains that the drop rate was too low and not intended. Link provided here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/test-server-hotfix-september-9-2022.324575/

So I don't know what YouTuber said that info as well but they were right and probably were referring to this dev post. I try to only cite info from devs themselves and as of this post no hotfixes have made it to live server including this fix.