Fixed Ends up in opposite faction HQ after an operation

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by thedemonocus, Sep 11, 2021.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Today i did an omnibus alert (family reunion i think its called) on my main hero but when the mission was over i ended up in the hall of doom wondering how i got there, i also saw 1 other hero there and the villains all thought i hacked my way in (i didn't and couldn't hack even if i wanted to) so i am wondering if this is a bug or something intended?

If its intended i think you guys should add teleporters to the watchtower and hall of doom that let us go to the others whenever we want because it was kinda cool being a hero and walking around the hall of doom.
    • Like x 3
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is a bug. If you're in a mission for the opposite faction and return to HQ, it send you to the opposing faction's HQ instead.
  3. Millbarge Developer

Did you use the exit teleporter?
    Did it give you the option of the House of Legends, Watchtower, and Hall of Doom?

-Millbarge
  4. BumblingB I got better.

This happened to me today too with Family Reunion Hero side. I exited with the On Duty window and was in the WT near the old location of Central City portal.
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

Does this occur with other cross-faction operations? Or just this one?
  6. BumblingB I got better.

I've so far only found Family Reunion do it. Other later Operations seems to do the original location you left from. I haven't done any of the Hand of Fate ones yet. (They never pop in the random Omnibus.)
  7. thedemonocus Loyal Player

same here family reunion was the only one it happened on, can't remember if i used the teleporter at the end of the mission or if i just left through the scoreboard.
  8. BumblingB I got better.

It was definitely scorecard for me.
  9. iPop New Player

Hi there, I've noticed this for awhile now. Heroes have been able to enter Hall of Doom and Villains have been able to enter Watchtower. Initially, I thought it was a new feature like how heroes and villains can all mingle together in the House of Legends. However, this week I was attacked multiple times and on different days in the Hall of Doom PVP phase on my seasonal villain toons. The attack was all by the same hero with full PVP gear. This seems more like someone taking advantage of a glitch than a feature...I assume one of the open world villain teleporter is allowing heroes to use it now because of the option to teleport into the House of Legends, and thus giving them access into the Hall of Doom as well. I'm not sure which teleporter it is, but it should be an easy fix to ONLY allow villains into the Hall of Doom and heroes into the Watchtower via any teleporters. Thanks.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There was a bug where if you completed a cross-faction instance it would return you to the wrong HQ, that bug was fixed. Players however never took their characters out.
    • Like x 1
  11. Necroposter New Player

Dude, you're everywhere! ;)
  12. iPop New Player

Hi there, so what does this mean? If it is fixed, I don't understand how there was a hero in Hall of Doom PVP phase attacking me just earlier this week. If those heroes "never took their characters out" of the PVP phase hall of doom, then the fix is not complete until the devs move all these heroes back to the watchtower. Clearly, some players are still take advantage of this glitch.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The bug itself is fixed. If there are still heroes stalking the Hall of Doom you can report them to the support team or leave the PvP phase or go to the House of Legends.